operating engineers local 12 dentist list

art therapy activities for adults pdf

porsche 964 for sale craigslist

Southern California car from new. Porsche 911 [964] cars for sale | PistonHeads UK Contact me with any other questions, by email or phone is fine also, or 503-931-6010 is my cell phone, either call or text , the car is available to be seen at anytime, I will just need a few hours or so heads up.. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. no favorites. Austin or San Antonio areas $19,191 , I have the original window sticker, lots of service invoices, etc. The Speedway 1932 Ford Roadster fiberglass body features doors that were extended 2 inches offering additional leg room as well as a smooth recessed firewall. 1992 Porsche 964 in Marina Del Rey, CA The car is kept in a climate controlled garage by a private collector for over 9 years. Starts easy, runs very strong, all electrics work including gauges, lights, windows, sunroof, and AC! Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Ac is all there, compressor spins but doesn't blow cold so it most likely need a recharge. east TX. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise. Free DAS rollbar (roll bar?) Porsche 944 Parts for sale, engine, 5 trans, hatch, glass, All $1500. Why Buy a Car From Marino Performance Motors? Mileage: 19000 Trans: Manual Condition: Mint Exterior: Polar Sliver Interior: Black Leather Description: Looking for something rare. auto parts 31 . With years of dealership management and ownership interest, customer satisfaction and long term relationships have been paramount as an end result. title status: rebuilt We are licensed independent dealer in the State of Florida. We will ship you the vehicle or if you prefer pick you up at the local airport. It functions fine, but there are 2 small cracks in the tail, which can be fixed with the bodywork & painting. auto parts 13 . View more info About Us Carl Janin, General Manager Being a resident of Dallas for over 50 years, and 30 of those in the automotive industry, the passion still drives the effort more than ever. !-Air Conditioning works well; better than 911 models previous to this year (which has always been a weak point for Classic 911s); it may need some maintenance and a recharge to work optimally, and on a humid day, there would be a little condensation leaking from under the dash. Disclaimer: All vehicles are sold As Is, with no warranties expressed or implied, by seller. project Porsche 912s for Sale | Hemmings It was ordered with only 2 options, limited slip differential, and A/C with full climate control, this car has the right options , and it for sure is collector quality, and a extremely rare Porsche. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK BEFORE BIDING, Very Good original conditionnever been wrecked! 2016, 2017 and 2018. Get started now. 58240 miles with a clean Carfax and 16 services recorded. post. auto . At Close of Auction: The successful "winning" bidder must telephone us within 24 hours after the auction has ended to verify purchase and make arrangements to complete the transaction. kansas city for sale "porsche" - craigslist Do you take trade-ins? This car has not had any modifications and does not have any aftermarket parts except the radio. It was originally built in Califo. post. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. For over 30 years, Sports Car Company has been serving the needs of exotic car collectors, dealers and, enthusiasts - let us serve you! For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Please inquire if you are interested in trading your vehicle or have any questions. for sale. [emailprotected] CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION! My name is Gil. Please don't ask me what my "lowest price is" or "what's your bottom dollar?" OLD Porsche wanted 356 911 or 912 or 964 and 993 914-6 turbo vancouver, BC for sale ".porsche 964" - craigslist. Formerly owned by Don Watson. Options This Porsche RS America is equipped with: Factory Air G50 Transmission M64 Engine Number Price If you need any help with easy financing, or have any questions please call me Gil at (561) 296-7989 or toll free at (877) 561-2121. The team at Dallas Motorsports and I strive to turn your passion into reality! Documented maintenance Matching numbers engine and transmission All original paint, special order Midnight Blue Metallic 350 pound. Did I mention that selling exotics is the ULTIMATE job a car guy could ever ask for!! Car is beautiful cosmetically and mechanically. for sale. BEEN ASKED LOTS OF QUESTIONS ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS, ORIGINALITY, PAINT, EVERYTHING BUT A STEREO IS ORIGINAL, SO IF NOT INTERESTED, PLEASE DONT EMAIL OR CALL, LAST TIME IM GOING LIST IT.. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!! His mission is to provide you with the vehicle youve been searching for, not only to enjoy, but as an investment well below new model pricing eliminating the high financial losses attributed to purchasing new. 1994 Porsche 911 Turbo S 3.6 X83 Flachbau. In order to please devoted American 911 enthusiasts who wanted an RS model, Porsche produced the RS America. all los angeles. I can get more pictures and information regaurding the 96, or the RS AMERICA if there are specifics you would want. Serious inquiries only please. Overall, this is a great and beautiful car, with the Classic 911 look, but with the most advanced technology, for the Classic looking 911 Model. !I encourage all interested parties to come see vehicle in person or have a third party inspection!Call Mike today!!! GET THIS ONE BEFORE MONTEREY / PEBBLE BEACH!! Very good body with good mostly original paint. 4. east TX. all los angeles. Avoid scams, deal locally Photo Viewer 1993 Porsche 911 Carrera RS America 1993 Porsche 911 RS America 964 19K Miles Just Serviced Air Option ASK SELLER QUESTION Vital Information Year Make Model Mileage Engine 1993 Porsche 911 Carrera RS America 19,330 3.6L Rear-Mounted SOHC EFI Aluminum Alloy Air-Cooled 6-Cyl Engine Exterior Interior Stock# VIN Black Black #20567A WP0AB2965PS419350 Carfax Highlights View Carfax Report Not all accidents or other issues are reported to CARFAX. The industry relationships I have built throughout my career give me the ability to give clients a complete customer experience ranging from acquisition, transportation, finance, warranties, or any other aspect of automobile ownership that might be needed. 32897 miles with clean Carfax. With a $10,000 loan on a small twenty car lot, he founded Auto-torium and over a span of 20 years built his business into one of New Hampshires largest and most successful dealerships. $229k. Porsche introduced the 912 in 1966 as an entry-level alternative to the Porsche 911, which made its debut in 1965. [emailprotected] CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION! This is an ultra-rare classic car, perfect addiction to your collection. . $82,500 Dealership CC-1694047 1991 Porsche 964 In addition to the original Window Sticker and Original Owners Manual, all the tools and spare are original from the factory. Porsche 911 , 930, 964 Manual Transmissions - auto parts - by owner Marino Performance Motors was sparked by Gregs passion for finding the elite of performance, classic muscle cars and exotics at the best price. Please review the photos carefully. All the vehicles are pre-owned and may have some minor flaws in the paint or in the interior. By the time 2002 rolled around, Roy was almost too busy to partake in the hobby side of things as helping the people he met along the way buy and sell their cars quickly became a full time gig. This car has been extremely well-maintained and Porsche experts have told me that the interior is in immaculate condition and the car drives amazing. This beauty is a beast on the road. for sale. FAQs 1. Buy. searching. SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Porsche 911 [964] cars for sale We have 38 Porsche 911 [964] . 1990 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet 135,703 mi 3.6-L L-6 SOHC 12V $ 65,980 or $818/mo RPM Motorcars (855) 329-5119 Sherman Oaks, CA 91411 (2,247 miles away) 1 Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale. no favorites. Sell your car with a CLASSIC.COM Pro. account. I have all the books and CarFax on the carApparently, I am the 6th owner, but the car has spent the last 10 years in Florida. Our Staff has over 25 years experience in handpicking the finest vehicles. Our secure online application form is easy to complete, all you need are a few personal and employment details. [emailprotected] CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION! The RS America featured a distinctive "whale tail" spoiler, a partially stripped interior with flat door panels (from the European RS) and carpeting along with a luggage shelf replacing the rear seats. seattle for sale "porsche 911" - craigslist [emailprotected] CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION! This car has gone through our Cats Exotics 75 point used vehicle inspection and is available upon request. AK. Both rear quarter panels have been painted (see paint meter readings below)with a ble 1993 Porsche 911 Carrera RS 3.8 VIN: WP0ZZZ96ZPS497092 One of only 55 street-legal examples produced, available only in 1993 Rare example painted in black, believed one of 5 Extreme weight savings - 2,668lbs Factory-developed 3.8-liter engine pro 1993 Porsche 964 Turbo S Leichtbau VIN: WP0ZZZ96ZPS479036 One of 67 left-hand drive examples, one of 86 total produced Only 1,403 original miles from new (2,258 kilometers) 100% pristine original concours-level condition Commemorative model from Chequered Flag International is pleased to offer this 1994 Porsche 964 C2 Coupe in Midnight Blue with Tan interior. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. As an automotive racing enthusiast active in Vintage road racing and SCCA GT-1, your passion and love of auto sports is understood and shared. As such it occupies a . So Hill Puyallup $130 Buy used porsche 911 locally or easily list yours for sale for free Log in to get the full Facebook Marketplace experience. CONDITION Owned by senior citizen for the last 18 years. EBizAutos 1990 Porsche 964 Coupe 3.3 Liter Turbo Widebody 1990 PORSCHE 964 WITH 3.3L TURBO ENGINE RARE CLASSIC PHOTOS PHOTOS Photo 1 of 24 Request More Info VIN: WP0AB296XLS451866 Stock #: Condition: Used Clear Title Mileage: 145,242 Transmission: 5 Spd Manual Engine: TURBO Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive Exterior Color: Dark Green Interior Color: Cashmere Tan PHOTO VIEWER PHOTO VIEWER VIEW OTHER AUCTIONS VIEW OTHER AUCTIONS EMAIL A FRIEND EMAIL A FRIEND MORE PHOTOS & DETAILS MORE PHOTOS & DETAILS Vehicle Overview CALL US TODAY (858)452-6060 1990 PORSCHE 964 WITH A 3.3 LITRE TURBO ENGINE & WIDE BODY FEATURES HERE IS A RARE FIND: Over $35k spent on restoration by previous owner. Featuring the 3.6L 6 cylinder engine and 5-speed manual transmission, KW V3 coilover suspension, custom built bronze/brushed 18" wheels finished by Floss Designs wrapped in Pirelli P Zero tires (315/30 Rear - 235/35 Front), dual exit exhaust system, newer interior pieces such as seats/rear door panels/rear deck, black removable hard top, custom $8K+ sound and alarm system (JL Audio 900 Watt 5 channel amplifier, two 10" JL Audio subwoofers mounted behind seats, Alpine Appleplay touch screen head unit, Focal speakers), Coumputech Drone alarm system with fob and GPS/phone app to track car's location/open doors, color rearview camera, power windows, power seats, air-conditioning, and Porsche floor mats. Beware wiring (e.g. Buy. Porsche 964 1989-1994 Rear Center Taillight Reflector. Are you looking to buy your dream classic car? account. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. However, the car is 25 years old now, and has some minor issues; I will do my best to list them here: -Paint looks good when polished, but tends to fade out fast, in the sunlight; has some spots where the paint was 'burned' through, from someone who didn't know what they were doing with a polisherdue to this, there are a couple spots where you can see the grey primer under the paint; namely where you put your arm, on the drivers door, when the window is down, and a small spot on the deck lid. Driven by an intense interest of the cars he wanted to know them inside out, lifting engines and transmissions, restoring chassis, savoring the process of fine tuning and making adjustments to get optimum performance. One of the very first RWB Porsches offered to the public! I feel like this 911 is sound and solid enough to drive across Country, and has many more thousands of miles of Life and Enjoyment to give the next owner. If you have any questions CALL ME (561) 296-7989 or toll free at (877) 561-2121. A fantastic rust and accident free body with superb original paint (meter readings below) w Presenting this stunning 1991 Porsche 964 Carrera Cup Race Car that raced a successful season in the 1993 Porsche Carrera Cup racing series, driven by renowned Formula 1 and sports car racer J.P. Jarier. Free DAS rollbar (roll bar?) 911 Porsche - Needs Some Work - Porsche 911 - Fixer Uppers For Sale post; account; favorites. Today's Craigslist Finds. [emailprotected] CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION! Two owners from new with 32737 miles and a clean Carfax. 19991 Porsche 911 Turbo Make / Porsche Model / 911 TurboYear / 1991VIN / WP0AA296XMS480112Exterior Color / BlackInterior Color / TanEngine / Air-Cooled Flat six Transmission / Manual Miles / 23,980Vehicle Details This 964 Turbo is truly one of a kind! We also reserve the right to end any listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale. account. Find a wide selection of classic cars on Hemmings. Cats Exotics specializes not only in Lamborghinis but in all types of cars from Exotics, to Luxury cars, to Muscle cars, to Rare collectibles. Notice to Bidders - Remember E-BAY rules - by placing a bid on this vehicle, you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above-described vehicle from us. As with any used vehicle, minor signs of wear may become more obvious under close inspection, such small chips or nicks, light scratches or minor abrasions, wheel scuffs, and other indications of normal wear and tear. kansas city for sale "porsche" - craigslist. Deposits are non refundable. . Seller assumes no responsibility for errors, all cars are sold as-is, where-is. south florida for sale "porsche" - craigslist. saving. Manufacturer and extended warranties may be available. paint color: black make / manufacturer: DAS. Does the vehicle have a clean title? jacksonville, FL for sale "porsche" - craigslist These have been temporarily saved. Car has been serviced and maintained on a regular basis. I have been familiar with this car since 1996, I've followed the car, and have known the original owner for about 30 years. post. 1990 Porsche 964 Cup Car This car raced in the inaugural season in 1990 and was number 9 of the 49 p, 1991 Porsche 964 Carrera 2 TargaPresenting this 1991 Porsche 964 Carrera 2 Targa featured with 54,12, 1991 Porsche 964 Although the first Porsche 964 Turbo retains the 3.3-litre engine of the 930 as its, 1994 Porsche 964 Carrera 4Wide-Body Coupe Presenting this amazing and highly collectible 1994 Porsch, Click here to view high resolution photos https://www.flickr.com/gp/, - Please note that the price is in euros - - A 964 is about as fast as you can go, without having to, Porsche 964 Turbo | Maintenance history known | European delivery | 1991 Highlights: - Nice driver. Not only were the aesthetics of this car put together with the highest of standards, the mechanics are also in fantastic shape. vancouver, BC. Polished wheels are beautifulno rash, just some very light peeling around lugs due to age. Needs paint. What makes this car even more rare, is that it is the lightweight "clubsport" edition and it is 5-speed manual transmission. Old Porsche Mercedes or VW or other European sports car taking up space? CL. jacksonville, FL for sale "porsche" - craigslist. 115,000 km Automatic 07/1991 Gasoline 184 kW (250 hp) Autohaus Di Leonardo GmbH Tom Zimmermann DE-35606 Solms + Show more vehicles. Over 100 additional photos are available upon request. We can even secure great hotel accommodations for our out-of-town buyers right in Palm Beach! It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer, including the pricing for all added accessories. This particular RCT EVO is essentially a narrow body 964 GT2 that is incredibly fast yet very civilized to drive. Posted See our entire inventory at: We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. los angeles for sale by owner "porsche 964" - craigslist for sale. About Marino Performance Motors Greg Marinos enthusiasm for automobiles started at an early age with the now classic Ford Mustangs. Used Porsche 964 for sale - AutoScout24 Engine Engine Design: Air-cooled or oil-cooled, horizontally opposed (flat), dry-sump lubrication, rear-mounted engine Displacement: 3,600 cc (220 cu in) Cylinders: Six Bore and Stroke: 3.94 x 3.01 in (100.0 x 76.4 mm) Compression ratio: 11.3 : 1 Fuel/Ignition: Electronic fuel injection, DME controller, twin-spark with knock regulation Crankshaft: Forged, 8 main bearings Block and heads: aluminum alloy Valve Train: Overhead cam, one per bank, double chain drive Power: 260 HP at 6,100 rpm If you are looking for a rare collectible Porsche appreciating in value that that is unique, with low miles, look no further! The remaining balance is due within 5 days of Auction end. Below are a few of the other vehicles currently available from Cats Exotics Want to know where our customers live? I do have all Porsche tools, original spare tire and associated parts, etc. Up for sale is one of my most prized possessions.

2017 Gmc Sierra Transmission Problems, Sultan Johor Net Worth 2021, Come Dine With Me Hannah And Nick Married, Articles P

porsche 964 for sale craigslist