operating engineers local 12 dentist list

art therapy activities for adults pdf

1976 ford gran torino starsky and hutch for sale

This is not one of the 1,000 Starsky & Hutch limited edition cars made by Ford. you cannot go wrong with this purchase. Well take a look and remove the review if it doesnt follow our guidelines. You are probably thinking of the character Rooster that was on the show Baretta with Robert Blake. WebStarsky and Hutch: Created by William Blinn. All wrong. Situational Awareness on make and model and license #. It has a 409 cubic-inch crate engine with Edelbrock fuel injection, Aluminum radiator, and an automatic transmission. !, tho not with Starsky or Hutch in it. July 19, 2021 Update: Over the weekend we noticed the private seller may have received a dose of reality as he just lowered the price of his Gran Torino $7,000 to $28,000. I can say with certainty that I seen at least 3 different Torinos in the show series maybe more. I suspect that if you threw K.I.T.T. new Don't miss ou. When you watch the show again and watch him bang it into gutters and letting the door full swing and then slamming shut I can believe it. And while the car?s time on the NASCAR circuit had passed, the Torino remained in the limelight thanks to the Starsky and Hutch television series. There are two autographs visible on the glovebox lid, and while I cant identify one, I can confirm that the second is that of Antonio Fargas. There were only about 1000 of these special edition Fords built to begin with - most have long since fallen by the wayside. The Gran Torino was Detective Starskys personal transport during the series, and it was his pride and joy. Speed N Sport on Instagram: "For 1 week in the summer of The battery has been relocated to the trunk. However, the trim tag will still indicate the latter shade as the paint color. Those modifications would be no big deal for one if it was one of the 1000 replicas produced by Ford, but its not, if you are asking $109,000+ and claiming the work was done by the studio at the time of production, that calls into question everything about the car. | Gran Torino. 1976 Ford Gran Torino Starsky Upon returning to the main road, I decided to head into town which was my original destination. (Source Steve Magnantes 1001 Muscle car facts). Please I just described the NOT WITH ALL THE DETAILS HAS ON IT. Unfortunately, we couldnt find a pricing benchmark for this example. http://i.pinimg.com/originals/f0/d0/d6/f0d0d6468d1101721e554390e116b7a8.jpg You will have tracking and can follow that. $39,000. All the description BELOW of the car was made between JULY-SEPTEMBER of 2011. This car has 2 stages THE PREVIUS OWNER BEFORE MADE FULL OF RESTORATION WAS MADE 7 YEARS BEFORE 2011, (SEE THE LAST PICTURES) my STAGE I BOUGHT THE CAR IN JULY 2011 IS WHICH I AM DESCRIBING BELLOW, THE PERFORMANCE PARTS, THE ENGINE IS NOT THE ORIGINAL THAT CAME WITH THE CAR, ALSO IT WAS A 460 CID, BUT IT WAS NOT STRONG LIKE THE WAY I MADE IT. in. Nobody has mentioned the Fall Guys GMC truck. Fortunately, the owner of this 1976 Ford Gran Torino Starsky and Hutch edition for sale on Hemmings.com is said to have the documentation to prove that his WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1976 Ford Gran Torino Red with White Stripe "Starsky and Hutch" (1975-1979) T at the best online prices at eBay! Favorites; Log in; Trovit. Mid-70s, beginning of the worst era ever for American iron. Same owner since 1972. I will set BIN price of $50k. This 1976 Ford Gran Torino Starsky and Hutch Edition offers the rare opportunity to own a rolling piece of Americana that's looking sharp and running strong. Hi Richard, we just confirmed the link provided in the post above still works and the listing was last updated nine days ago. Treated very well. I think I seen more tribute flat noses on the highways than the torinos. Starsky hutch torino WebFind 1968 to 1979 Ford Gran Torino Classic Cars for Sale in Houston on Oodle Classifieds. Finally, the display and packaging is well done. With what you know about the authenticity of this vehicle, is it one that you might be willing to make a play for on the eBay listing? Condition: This is one of those cars, so it scores itself a double helping of rarity when you consider its lineage. There was a company called Zebra 3 in San Diego that made quite a few replicas that were EXACT replicas right down to the Motorola radio, scanner, bubble light etc. Question: how do you ruin a piece of history when restoring a rare car? Used Ford Torino For Sale By Decked out in an unmistakable color scheme that mirrors the pivotal vehicle transporting one of TV's best-known police duos on their adventures, this 1976 Ford Gran Torino Starsky and Hutch Edition is a veritable time capsule on wheels. Instead, were left to read between whats been butchered and whats been restored and the included Starsky cardigan sweater, signed poster, and die-cast model dont make up for it. Web1976 Ford Gran Torino Starsky & Hutch Sicklerville, New Jersey, United States 351 Windsor C-4 64,950 1976 1976 Ford Torino Starsky and Hutch Clone Morgantown, Pennsylvania, United States 351w Automatic 38754 1976 Starsky and Hutch Gran Torino 1974 Ford McDonough, Georgia, United States 65000 1974 1974 Ford Gran Please keep us posted on whether you able to strike a deal with the seller. Your email address will not be published. EVERY big block late 70s Torino I drove (& I drove a few!!!) Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Were willing to bet the car hasnt sold based on the high asking price, so while were marking it Sold? for now well continue to be on the lookup for an updated listing in the future. Something went wrong. It was built off an original 2-Owner 1974 Ford Gran Torino. View cart for details. | Sold by: 1975 Ford Grand Torino Starsky and Hutch Columbos 1959 Peugeot 403, Kojaks 1974 Buick Century, Mannixs 1968 Dart GTS, the Hawaii Five-0 1968 Mercury Marquis, Kolchaks 1965 Mustang convertible, Jim Rockfords Firebird Espirit, Magnum P.I.s Ferrari 308, and so on. Runs and drives well. HAL DR 98550, 2 COIL SPRINGS 18x2.5110 RATE/IN, (2) QA1 FRONT SHOCK HAL TCI 9589, STUD MOUNT CONVERSION. Low miles, complete repaint and new vinyl top and painted pin stripe to match factory. Some other shows were The Fall Guys square body GMC and MacGyvers Jeep CJ-7. Call today! Track recent comps for the classic or exotic cars you own - or the cars you want. It may have been used on the TV show as the dealer claims, but, Id want to verify the paperwork. He was still there when I returned. Comment below and let us know! Ravenscroft, White County, TN. LTD. (2) MICKEY THOMPSON FRONT MTT 6640, (2) MICKEY THOMPSON REAR MTT 6641, (2) REAR 1015 SLOTTED MAGS POLISH, (2) FRONT 7.515 SLOTTED MAGS POLISH, (4) BRAND NEW ET CENTER CAPS w ET DECAL. Note on S & H, the headrests were never adjusted upwards(common back in the day), making them useless if the Torino was hit in the back. Jul 7, 2022 9 months ago. once you remove the car from the box you can hear the tv show theme and feel the power of this car racing to the rescue, great memories. There were a few other torinos used for stunts probably damaged beyond repair? The old car guys are getting out of the collecting business, and the younger crowd are more fascinated with cars that were in more recent films. - Top Rated Plus - opens in a new window or tab, - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Greenlight Hollywood 44955-F 1976 Ford Gran Torino Starsky & Hutch 1/64 100554. This is a full frame-off restoion and reproduction build of the Starsky & Hutch Gran Torino. Greenlight Hollywood 44955-F 1976 Ford Gran Torino And Huggy Bear used to traffic in women, not a great example for the kids of the 70s or today. pibes-diecast. 1976 Ford Gran Torino Starsky and Hutch minineopet, Verified purchase: ORIGINAL RADIO, PANASONIC 504, JL AMPLIFIER 754 XD 400/4, 69 JL SPEAKERS TR 690-TX1, JL AUDIO 5 2 WAY, KCK CROSSVOER, PANASONIC DISCCHARGER 8 DISC. Even in those days, shouldnt the boys have busted him? 1974 Ford Torino. He followed me. Starsky and Hutch Perhaps the chrome mirrors were swapped out for Ford racing sport ones later in the series like on the above car for sale? As you'd rightfully expect from a classic that was in such rare supply to begin with, it's been kept in stock configuration and wears a collection of exterior chrome fittings that are looking strong - both the front and rear bumpers were almost certainly re-chromed, at the very least. You never know when that car sitting down there will fire up and attempt to run you down. His cohort, Ken Hutchinson (played by David Soul), usually rode shotgun when the guys were off tracking down the bad guys. Officially strange. Model 91A. 1976 Ford Torino Market - CLASSIC.COM Web1976 Ford Gran Torino Starsky & Hutch Sicklerville, New Jersey, United States 351 Windsor C-4 64,950 1976 1976 Ford Gran Torino Starsky and Hutch Dearborn, Starksy did for sure. sad, he might be better off telling a lie that this want a be not one of 1001. 1976 Ford Gran Torino If Pawn Stars has taught me anything, you can have a ton of verification, and none could be true. The reason why I think of Mercury is that this car is baby blue with a white vinyl top and hub caps; thus, it has the more upscaled look. WebThis Ford-built 1976 Starsky and Hutch Limited Edition Gran Torino is one of the 1,000 examples built. It is part of a more extensive collection of memorabilia that the buyer will receive. Hemmings Find of the Day - 1976 Ford Gran Torino | Hemmings Welcome to see my Ford Gran Torino with this low 2400 miles from 1969. Honestly, I liked Hutchs 1973 Ford Galaxie 500 a lot more than the Gran Torino. 1976 Ford Gran Torino 'Starsky & Hutch' Custom | Fort Lauderdale 2022 | RM Sotheby's, Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center, One of just 1,305 examples equipped with the, Finished in its factory-correct livery with black interior, Delivered new to Selig Ford in West Allis, Wisconsin, Fitted with a 409 cu. This consists of the Motorola police radio, scanner, sirens, and the flashing bubble light that I previously mentioned. Took a different route down a back road. 1976 Ford Torino STARSKY AND HUTCH Ford Gran Torino Today, one of these special-ed models can set you back by a cool $10,000. I guess we all know what happens when one assumes. Thanks, Your email address will not be published. Filter 687 lots by keywords, lot #, or VIN. Today's ready access to television classics heightens this car's impact all the more - over the decades we've invited it into our living rooms and now some lucky owner will have the opportunity to invite it into his/her garage. Well done, Greenlight! Having never ventured onto hostile, salt-covered roads, this icon rides on a solid, unblemished foundation and even comes with a red light to mount on the roof should you ever participate on the car show circuit. 1976. (BTW I saw an episode of Jay Lenos garage, and he has one of JRs Firebirds). Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Just Completed Professionally Overhaul 400 Cu. Ford Gran Torino In. This is one of the cars that saw service on the square eye, and the owner holds documentation to verify this. Included in the sale is a letter from the company that supplied the vehicles for the TV series, and it verifies that this is one of the cars used during production from 1976. Looking for prices from your readers For the '76 model year, Ford introduced a Starsky & Hutch limited edition Gran Torino. April 25, 2021 Update While the seller of this Starsky & Hutch clone Classifind just deleted their Craigslist ad, given the sellers past history we suspect may not actually be sold yet. Neat that it still exists, otherwise no thanks. The Ford Torino is an automobile that was produced by Ford for the North American market between 1968 1974 Ford Gran Torino Elite. The 1972 Gran Torino emphasized the long hood Get notified when we have new listings available for gran torino, We use cookies to personalize your experience. Refresh your browser window to try again. Terms and conditions of the sale. Condition: New New. It is very interesting some 60 years later. Free shipping for many products! Was this car used in the 2004 S&H movie ? There are no signs of any defects or flaws in the paint, while the panels are laser straight. new I saw Mannix Car once and it was pretty underwhelming. Ford Torino Classic Cars for Sale - Classics on Autotrader | The cars wild appearance has led to a lot of Search. Ford shouldve kicked her in a big bonus for that one! Ford Torino s by Year 1975 Ford Torino. Cant we all agree that Clark Kents Nash Healey roadster is the No1 tv car? Model 85. WebProduct Name: Ford Gran Torino (1976) - Starsky and Hutch (TV Series 1975-79) New - ships from United Kingdom via trackable airmail, delivered by USPS, usually around 2 weeks for delivery. For a long time. Report this item - opens in new window or tab, MATTEL BIG JIM DOTTOR BUSSHIDO KUNG FU DRAGONE 603029 (#155362582645), TUMAX MICHELIN PISTOLA DI GONFIAGGO PROFESSIONALE WONDER EURODAINU 2015 (#155185705491), TUMAX BGS SPINA DI BLOCCAGGIO ALBERO MOTORE PER FORD ZETEC DURATEC (#193375031639). Mainline. See prices, photos, and find dealers near you. 1976 Ford Gran Torino 'Starsky & Hutch' Custom - RM Sotheby's Curt, I have been watching that show recently on You Tube. The Starsky /Hutch car used in that episode was certainly one of the 1001 replicas built by Ford in 1976, and not a loan out car. Ford Its a neat car and the warm 429 should get this pig a rollin down the road, but.. Condition: This is not one of the 1,000 limited edition produced by Ford in 1976.but it is a very very cool car. 351 2bb with a 3 speed auto. I wonder how many they went through. See more Greenlight Ford Gran Torino 1976 Starsky and H 1976 Ford Gran Torino Red with White Stripe "Starsky and Hutch" (1975-1979) T cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. Last week, getting gas out in the country, this man behind me was filling a gas can. Kitt or Gen Lee? I recently purchased a 76 starky & hutch clone. SteveR, I guess I was wrong. Price: GBP 10.63. All rights reserved. Auction. 1976; We use I mean, hell, for probably 25,000 you could buy a decent clone and get the same reaction if thats your thing. Riding on the shirt-tails of the shows success, Ford produced just over 1,000 special examples of the 1976 Gran Torino that were finished in the same paint scheme as seen on the show. The car appears to be all original. Perhaps its just us (and wed love to read your comments on the subject below), but if you have a relatively rare piece of history, restore it to original. I noted it. WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for Starsky & Hutch 1976 Ford Gran Torino Greenlight 86442 1:43 Scale at the best online prices at eBay! Originally listed at $39,000, the builder/seller of this car subsequently dropped the price by $14,000 to $25,000 before taking it off the market completely. Paul Michael Glaser and David Soul have both applied their signatures to the drivers side sun visor, and these are easy and crisp to read. Humm. . Original paint also door. They parlayed the flashy ride's popularity into a must have special edition muscle car, dressing it with the same bright red exterior ornamented by a prominent vector stripe running from its rear roofline down the length of its sides. In. WebFind 65 used Ford Torino as low as $8,950 on Carsforsale.com. Please choose to download one of the following options for an improved browsing experience: Chrome (Download ), Microsoft Edge ( Download ) or Mozilla Firefox ( Download ). Next, the detailing is well above that expected in this price range. This 'Starsky & Hutch' 1976 Ford Gran Torino 1972 Ford Torino. WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1976 Ford Gran Torino Red with White Stripe "Starsky and Hutch" (1975-1979) T at the best online prices at eBay! This beauty is in great shape inside and out. If I was a S & H fan and had unlimited resources you would soon see this car in my garage. https://www.christies.com/en/lot/lot-5338180. Hi That adds a further edge to the authenticity of this Gran Torino. It is an affordable 1976 Ford Torino For Sale - Carsforsale.com All non-USD prices are converted to USD on the date of sale based on exchange rates provided by Exchange Rates API. WebStarsky and Hutch: Created by William Blinn. THE FAMOUS STARSKY AND HUTCH CAR 4 NEW COIL SPRING REAR/FRONT, (2) QA1 REAR COILOVER 23-19 EXT 12 ADJUT . high-performance crate V-8 engine mated to an automatic transmission, Further customized with upgraded radiator, Edelbrock fuel injection, exhaust, cross-drilled disc brakes, aftermarket suspension and cabin instrumentation, Accompanied by Elite Marti Report and its original build sheet, Customize your preferences and enjoy a tailored experience when visiting us, Access history files and inspection reports for your favourite cars. Think of K.I.T.T. Verified purchase: Most people would instantly recognize it as the automotive star of the 1970s series Starsky & Hutch, and they would be right on that front. Now if this was Jim Rockfords Firebird that would be a different story. I think just about everyone put ET slotted mags on their day-two car back then. The car originally came with WHITE BENCH SEATS & COLUMN SHIFTER, I changed for COMPLETE LEATHER UPHOLTERY ORIGINAL BLACK BUCKETS SEAT $2,500.00 WITH A PERFORMANCE B&M 3-SPEED SHIFTER ON THE FLOOR. Two streetwise cops bust criminals in their red-and-white Ford Gran Torino, with the help of police snitch, Huggy Bear. Lightning. It had the 460 engine with a C6 tranny and a 9 2.75 to 1 out back. I have also seen everything under the sun painted like the General Lee. Also I invested $40,000.00 all receipts of the parts and labor from my job is included. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. First, the lines, scale, and overall impact is accomplished beautifully. I can relate to a beater, since I have owned and driven quite a few. if youd like to be informed when we come across something similar. Starsky and Hutch Wasnt Higgy Bear a pimp? See More Details about "Greenlight Ford Gran Torino 1976 Starsky and Hutch 864" Return to top. Lets be honest here, Huggy Bear was a snitch; lets call it for what it was. SAVE. You are looking at a replica of the Starsky and Hutch Torino. Steve R nailed it, the engine dress up is not from the 70s at all, twenty years down the road at least! I had never heard that the TV Torinos had 429s dropped into them, nor did they sound as such when I watched the show as a young motorhead. In the video you see the original kit for without the RAM AIR, Feel free for more INFORMATION YOU ARE REALLY GETTING AN AMAZING GARAGE KEPT 1976 Ford Torino STARSKY & HUCTH LIMITED EDITION one of the 1001 replicas, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEQPsPUhkMEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvkPuFGLJ40https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M8o_bSExmUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu6hYZj4tLM. Final way of checking would be to find original replicas made by Ford to see if they also have six digit DSO numbers, as opposed to two digit numbers. Here are even more reasons to choose us, And get Exclusive Deals, Inventory Updates, and News. All of these features remain intact today. July 12, 2021 Update: In a shocking development, this Starsky and Hutch edition 1976 Ford Torino didnt sell at $39,000 when we first featured it in March. Model 78. She holds a 351 Windsor V8 with an automatic transmission and is RWD. With David Soul, Paul Michael Glaser, Antonio Fargas, Bernie Hamilton. The ones they used in 1976 has chrome mirrors and the bumper filler panel was silver, not red. August 16, 2021 Update Well, the listing for this overpriced Starsky & Hutch tribute expired. Item Information. Unfortunately, thats our first impression of this claimed limited edition 1976 Ford Gran Torino Starsky & Hutch edition recently listed on Craigslist in Clifton, New X. x. Electronic ignition. with the Starsky Torino influence. Farrah Fawcett This Torino is in beautiful condition. Mercury sold a car under the name of Montego that looked like this car. My roommate in college had a brand new one of these back in 1976. I love the discussion on TV cars, so many out there the memories are great. Would you pick one of those, or do you have another car in mind? Las Vegas, NV, USA. In place of the 351, they slotted a hot 429ci monster that featured aluminum Super Cobra Jet heads, an MSD ignition, Edelbrock Air Gap intake, tubular headers, and a dual exhaust. Yep, Frank Cannons Mk IV. Two streetwise cops bust criminals in their red-and-white Ford Gran Torino, with the help of police snitch, Huggy Bear. The car was amazingly slow, a real slug! Still way too optimistic in our humble opinion but we will keep an eye on this one to see if it goes any lower. He had actually taken the crowd outside cracking jokes when we happened to cruise by. Took another road with only two houses on it. zlibet. Five Months Gone: 1958 Sprint Race Car Sold? Dont forget all the 50s cars that Highway Patrols Broderick Crawford droveBuick Centurys, Mercurys, Chevrolets, Dodges and more. I think CBS was trying to tell ABC something. Unless I missed it, a couple Id like to have would be the Cuda off Nash Bridges or the one referenced off NCIS that Mark Harmon character was supposed to have. US Title. Am I going to get the boot (sorry Boot!) Im still a fan of the Munster Koach and Drag-u-la. BaT Bash: 1941 Chrysler Highlander Convertible SOLD! I havent seen an episode in years and years, so it will be interesting to watch. The wheels also look like Weld Rod Lites, rather than dish/slot mags which were used on the original car. But would take the Ferrari 308 GTS quattrovalvole Thomas Magnum drove any day..Or Crocketts Testarossa. 1976 Ford Gran Torino Starsky 1976 Starsky and Hutch Gran Torino, Genuine factory edition. Ford Gran Torino We empower classic and exotic car buyers, sellers, and enthusiasts with insights for the collector car industry - including market values, price comparisons, listing alerts and more. I have not done the DYNO TEST, but IT IS SO CLOSE TO THIS NUMBER. New Windshield, interior cab lined with Dynamat and Dynapad, then recarpted. It is finished in Red and White stripes and has a black interior. Our exclusive collection of classic cars combines vintage style with modern performance. Therefore, it is no surprise to find the interior in good condition because this is how his character would have maintained it. 1976 Ford Gran Torino Red with White Stripe "Starsky and Hutch CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM LLC. Its a show car all the way. That would signify it as very likely to be one that was used in the filming, and definitely not a replica from the place in San Diego. This 1976 Gran Torino is one that most enthusiasts, especially those that grew up in the 1970s, will have known and loved when Starsky & Hutch was at the height of its popularity. In the interim, please reach out either by email or call Rudy directly if youd like to be informed when we come across something similar. Brings back memories. They parlayed the flashy ride's popularity into a "must have" special edition muscle car, dressing it with the same bright red exterior ornamented by a prominent vector stripe running from its rear roofline down the length of its sides. To throw around TV automobiles how about a certain Big rig with same colors. 54,000 Miles. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0hUT6_nNJ0 When Ford produced this Gran Torino, it would have featured the 351ci V8 under the hood. July 26, 2021 Update: Just one week later and its becoming very apparent to the private seller of this Starsky & Hutch clone he overpriced his Ford. After lowering the price of his Gran Torino $7,000 to $28,000 just last week, the seller dropped the price another $3,000 to $25,000 over the weekend. What I like about the show is they dont use any sound effects. lol. Dont forget Frank Cannons Mark IV and its magically reappearing hub caps. Only around 300 are known to still exist today, and two were used during the shows production from 1976 until production ceased in May of 1979. Twenty Months Gone: 1987 Audi 5000 S NOW $13,995, Top Tier: 1948 Chrysler Town & Country Convertible NOW $110,000, Restore or Restomod? The interior of the Ford is in excellent condition, with no signs of any issues or problems with the upholstery, dash, or carpet. Ford Torino s by Year 1975 Ford Torino. 1976 Starsky & Hutch Gran Torino Further more when looking at Vehicle Certification label where the DSO code must read 0022. He actually went out of the way to abuse the cars. The original Charles Addams characters didnt have a signature vehicle, so it wouldnt make sense for the tv characters to. It is sick how nobody has an original idea. Note that it has a six digit DSO number, indicating a special order. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. into the equation, you would probably have the top three covered. 1974 Ford Torino. If anybody is interested the channel that has most if not all of them is. Runs & drives great! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Greenlight Hollywood 44955-F 1976 Ford Gran Torino Starsky & Hutch 1/64 100554 at the best online prices at eBay! However, I have no such feelings about this 1976 Gord Gran Torino. Rather than restore the car, this seller elected to modify it in a number of ways that turn the car into a genuine street machine. Banaceks Packard is my close second. GREENLIGHT1/18 Starsky and Hutch (TV Series Ford Gran Torino From Starsky & Hutch Is V-8, less than 500 miles since new piston. There is a car that has this body style parked in a driveway for at least ten years. It was a pretty lousy show and for 6 figures, Id just as soon go with the Beverly Hillbillies truck or Al Bundys Dart. And talk about collectability! This combination is giving AROUND 490 HP close to 500 HP. Become a member to add images to your comments. Id rather have Bruce Willis BMW 635CSI from Moonlighting . Greenlight has become well known to 1:43 collectors primarily through their fine modern Jeep models and their "Fast & Furious" movie examples, all at popular prices. Consequently, the seller continues to earn our NEW! (short for No Effin Way!) Award for an asking price likely swayed by the $65,000 he proudly reveals he has invested into this car. Would have been interesting if they were Get ready to make a statement on the road! Looking to see if I paid fair market value. Always amazed me how fast Starsky could get out of his Torino milliseconds after he stopped it, almost looking like it was still moving when he got out! Miguel, Thanks for the tip. Both rows of bench seating wear well-fitted black vinyl covers and loom over an expanse of fresh matching carpet, while above the headliner fits nice and snug and is in excellent condition. 1976 Ford Gran Torino | Classic Cars for Sale - Streetside Classics WebGREENLIGHT1/18 Starsky and Hutch (TV Series 1975-79) - 1976 Ford Gran:20221220173040-00351PayPay5% WebProduct Name: Ford Gran Torino (1976) - Starsky and Hutch (TV Series 1975-79) New - ships from United Kingdom via trackable airmail, delivered by USPS, usually around 2 weeks for delivery. All of this equipment remains intact, and while the owner doesnt specify how well the vehicle runs and drives, the engine bay presentation would suggest that the car is in sound mechanical health.

John Scofield Susan Scofield, Isaiah Likely Parents, Articles OTHER

1976 ford gran torino starsky and hutch for sale