operating engineers local 12 dentist list

art therapy activities for adults pdf

travel expo 2021 gregory shelburne

Some time back, I think I answered and did some phone surveydont really remember enough what it was but Im sure I didnt volunteer much. It goes on in a rather threatening voice that if my "response to the claim is not received by February 27y, 2014, YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED IN DEFAULT (emphasis mine). If you get one, throw it away. Signed Linda Mays. WebThe World Travel Expo is your ticket to amazing travel deals, expert advice and free information sessions. Throwing it to the garbage. Same old scam. God Bless, Your email address will not be published. Comprising 145 acres, the park is open to many types of recreation. Over 2 years they have gotten me for about 8,000.00 and still the person has not reached me by plane set up by Dream Airlines agency in Ghana, Africa. Got mine today from US Airlines. They also mention their promotional dept has been unsuccessful reaching me. There is American Airlines and US Airways, but no American Airways. of Travel centers, offfering me 2 free roundtrip tickets, 2 nights at any Marriott hotel with a retail value of $1,288.00. Here is, If your personal data has been breached, you are in the right place. I received the same letter today and trashed it after I read the reviews. When they ask to bring my wife, credit cards and anything else. Washington D.C. 20005 Glad I decided to do more research before contacting them on a "such a deal"! Washington D.C. 20005, Airlines are Southwest Jet Blue Virgin America. Received letter on 5/21/15 from R.M. Must use within 1 year of the "non sales presentation" Sothey are REALLY free are they!! S.Gilbert. Very suspicious. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-110702852', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');airline certificates to anywhere in the continental U.S., a $100food voucher, and two night stay at a hotel. This one is for a cruise. Yesterday I received the happy news that my sole entry won the prize. I realized their phones are probably only active during active showings (?) They did not want only one spouse in attendance. Naughty Linda Mays shes been a busy girl and a very very bad girl. We attended a meeting Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. WebAt the Black Travel Expo, you will learn how to make that happen. We left happy with our gifts. Talk a walk you jerks! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Did anybody say free airline tickets? We attended the seminar. I just receased the same letter as most of you from NASCAR and called while I googled them. 1-800-776-9720, received the letter dated 5/20/15 from The National Assoc. The number listed is 1-866-973-9607. The letter is signed by Margaret Burns, Customer Relations Manager. Same as everyone else here I won 2 round trip tickets and I have not claimed them. In reality, the fees would cost the same if they would purchase the packages themselves. this promotion is not sponsored by Marriott, expedia, or outback steakhouse. Take notice that the address it comes from its from 1901 Gateway Plaza, #230 Irving TX 75038. These people thought we were going to give them $4,000 plus yearly fees and pay for the actual room for the week too. You can also officially report the scammers to the Federal Trade Commission using the link below: If you want to be the first to find out the most notorious scams every week, feel free to subscribe to the Scam Detector newsletter here. Marriott, or Outback Steakhouse. Talk slowly. It i signed by a Linda Mays from a bogus United Travel and Adventure Affiliates company lol Beware!!! Its a Virtual Office for many businesses, so there is NO real office for this scam. Facebook. WebMaterials to bring to Texas Travel Expo: Approximately 100 copies of a one-sheet with your newest attractions, events and information that each travel counselor will bring back to Knew INSTANTLY it was a scam. Received the same letter as Jean H. below, from the same company and with the same signature. Thanks for the heads up. 2 round trip airline tickets anywhere in continental United States departing from any major international airport. Executive Director You have to call the voucher company. Their invitation when straight to the recycling bin. Wed been seeing trivago ads on TV and thought this could be their promo. Got a US Airlines by Angela Berry dated October 7, 2014. The National Travel and Tourism Association Scammers beware They will pressure you into buying crap, I shredded my letter like I do with all the crap mail. I received the same letter from RM Williams in Irving TX. R M Williams at 844-836-9624 sent me mine. So saving $400 was definitely worth the time I spent down there.. What made me suspicious so I found this site was that legitimate company names, even a Double Tree logo, appeared on the mailout but the name Travel Expo 2022 had no notoriety. No address or email either. Here is, Artificial intelligence (AI) is already used for scamming unsuspected victims - impersonating voices and writing. Departing from K.C.International Airport. It was a travel agency by the name of Book Your Adventure who was selling discounted travel by buying points through RCI. After an hour and a half presentation we spent another 45 minutes with a salesman who was trying to sell us on the company's vacation package. Williams, 844-836-9622 Trivago with no return address, promising two round trip airline tickets, 3/day 2 night hotel Marriott, Hyatt or Hilton hotels, plus 3 day car rental and $50 cash..psweve attempted contacting you several times.. Those were our sentiments in the beginning but thought we would give it a try. i guarantee This will not happen again1 Thank you. Director of Admin. Mine is from Irving, Texas. Phone is 1-844-836-9623signed R M Williams. I have worked for an airline most of my life and always get free pass travel. Since it is late Friday evening, We will be taking your advice first thing on Monday morning. We just received one today and we are so grateful for the posts about the experience of others! Custom relations manager It also showed Scottsdale, AZ 85251, 63-557795/244972 call 1-877-770-5616, and shows an authorized signature of Angela Rury. Oh and BTW next time you introduce people on your team as being former military.. Make sure they dont weigh 400 pounds. There are 3 different G Streets, SE, SE, and NW. Seriously, she didnt WANT us to stay for the presentation! I also check out EVERYTHING that offers me anything. Sign Up. R.M. Will cancel if I can get some real confirmation from someone that has attended. Clearly a scam and searched to see if others had the same. BONUS call in 48 hours to get a $50 dining certificate redeemable at 45,000+ locations!! Which is not consistent with his prior addresses and Def a scam! Two round trip tickets up to $1450 value! Called the # and was told that we needed to attend a 90 minute informational meeting. and How did you even know my phone number? Today I called the Hilton Garden Inn-Chesterfield, Missouri (636) 532-9400 to obtain the name of the company. Im surprised this works on anyone. I read the comment from Michael Fletcher on Oct. 27, 2014, and I have just reported this to the USPS. I was curious if the money I came out of pocket was worth the 1.5 hours for the presentation, and according to my calculations, the hotel itself was going to be over $200 by itself when you include the taxes and fees. If it pans out we lost nothing. or COPUN CODE. RM Williams is still at it! WOW 2 round trip tickets for free. Signed Joanne Foster No thanks "Preston Clayton". Just got ours in the mail,it looked like a W-2. I just trashed it! Today I received a letter from A R Willows who does not claim to represent any company but the "letterhead", if you can call it that, contains color print logos for Orbitz, Expedia, Vayama and Visa. The voucher is for "$1,375 for 2 round trip airline tickets" from "US Airlines" dated 10-7-2014 noting a deadline for redemption by 10-24-14. LOL, I received the letter..I would get 2 tickets worth 1 I450 $ I tossed it. I cant tell anything other than I seemed to be getting phone calls (and voicemails) from someone over the last year or so. enable_page_level_ads: true
Be careful all. Texas Travel Alliance Beware he is a scammer and he took my money and dragged me on for over a week saying stuff left and right that the system was down for maintanance and then that he has to use a sister network that takes a whole lot longer and then says it was accepted and that now all we have to do is wait for it to finish and then i dont hear from him, he ignores my text on all 3 of his contact numbers. Phone # same as above on Sept 04. I just received one of these letters offering free 2 round trip tickets and Marriott hotel nights and the text is exactly as in the sample above. I received a letter from the N.A.T.C. Williams offering two airline tickets, hotel and rental car. If it sounds too good to be true, thats probably because it is. Complete sales scam. 1255 I have reported it online to the FTC. Got mine yesterday from RM William. $1450 tickets.Melissa Black, Customer Relations Manager.1-844-874-2364..the SCAM continures. hicNOT! Good luck. My wife and I must bring our photo ids and confirm our date to view the scam immediately. Theres no website for them. Me and Rob got the exact same letter, boy arent we lucky. So glad I did NOT fall for this scam! I personally praise this site(Scam Detector) for the input it has provided to me. Give me a claim number and everything and says the claim number must accompany any correspondence. I knew as soon as i opened it that it was a scam. Then after giving them totally fake ID, credit card numbers, and fake phone number and address, hang up just after saying you want to go. After participating in one of these in the past, I knew what to ask. I dont know if any of them signed up for their package. I was raised a "Capo di tutti capi" DONT cross me. My free flight scam was signed "Michelle Bailey Customer Relations Manager. Log In. Received a letter from N.T.T.A. I shredded them all and no longer let people have my phone number or address. Required fields are marked *. if I call within 48 hours I will receive 50% off on a car rentalcant get my fingers to punch in their number any quicker! They have been honest though, this is about their fourth letter to me. The other people at the seminar were all senior citizens. I received a letter from N.A.T.C. I received a $1,000 check non negotiable for round trip tickets for 2 adults including $100 in gas. Thank you for the Internet! Glad I checked, it sounded too good to be true! We called Travel Expo. Williams" at 1901 Gateway Plaza #230, Irving, TX 75038. and Expedia TAAP for two round-trip airline tickets, and a three day, two night weekday or weekend getaway at a Marriott Resort Hotel of my choice. I just Googled it and a couple of scam detector websites described similar things about coupons and presentations:- https://www.scam-detector.com/a Oh, forgot to mention. Canada Day 2021 in Orangeville, Shelburne, Just recd mine today! Phone # 1-844-875-9699, No return address, no website. that looked very legitimate in letterhead paper, mentioning three airlines: Southwest, JetBlue and Spirit Airlines. Definitely understand you dont get something for nothing but we dont want to get caught up in a scam. We have attempted contacting you on several occasions. Got our offer today from R M Williams, 1901 Gateway Plaza, #230, Irving TX 75038. What a coincidence. I got a letter (addressed to my dads name at my apartment which he is no way affiliated with) letter from AirFare Advisor(?) This travel check must be certified to be valid. As an attorney in real estate, I probed and asked several questions on their financial structure, and corporate bylaws. Im sorry but how dense must you be to believe this is legit? It said an airline of our choice. It was not for any specific airline and was issued out of Scottsdale, Az. He is about to turn or is already 75. Does anyone know for sure whether or not this is "FRAUD"; or "FOR REAL".No speculation please! It costs $2,050 per month to rent two bedrooms in the zip code 05482, according to HUD's Office It is possible they tried to phone me but I doubt it. There is no such business here. Was picking up my neighbors mail and they got one just like it. Remove your name,phone number and address from the phone book too. People slap in yourself the face if u ever call this. The jerk told me they were a marketing firm named US Airlines. Need to know because the presentation is about 1 1/2 hours from our residence. LIST OF SPONSORS I just got a copy of this letter from N.T.T.A, note last . is missing, signed by James Alexander. Certain restrictions may apply. WebQuick Facts Gregory lives at 5397 Shelburne Rd, Shelburne, VT. (802) 985-2588 is Gregory's phone number. Bottom line is that it is a scam and they know it. This guy is has over 1100 followers and claims that he has these vouchers from incomm traveler stuff of vouchers gift cards and that if you buy two one vanilla cards that you put 20.00 on one and 120.00 on another and that you give him the 120.00 as a security for the 800.00 he is going to put on the card and that you get to keep 450.00 and he gets 350.00 and that the 120.00 you get back from the 800.00, his name is DENNIS PRICE, and he has the number 618-215-3246 and he has you contact him through kik messenger and his kik name is "wecangetmoney", it has been over a week and he then makes up a BIG LIE and then sends you messages from a 805-334-3786. They stated they had tried to contact me but their attempts were unsuccessful. We were told the meeting would not be high pressured. Letter signed, James Alexander This one says that there is a claim filed with the Natl Assoc. Two (2) R/T tickets good for up to $1,450.00 US. Got the same one today (return address out of Phoenix, AZ) on generic looking "US Airlines" letter head. Its like "pre-qualifying for a credit card. Note that this check voucher must be redeemed by [insert date, two weeks from today]. Thanks for posting! I attended a Travel Expo 2021 at the Chattnoogan Hotel on September 24, 2021. I have a way of checking on these types. I know theyre not affiliated with them but knowing that they rent out their facilities to people like that concerns me. CheapOAir has a coupon APR20 ($20 off a ticket) on their website and when I used it it was only $5. Big big scam!!! Am so glad I had a "bad feeling" about this and checked here first. The landline phone number is (413) 625-6605 and the mobile phone number is (413) 834-2326. Thanks so much for posting this!!! 85251. I knew it was fishy, so thank you for your website. I just received the invitation in the mail today. Thanks for the info. You saved me from wasting 2 hours of my life! Says I get two round-trip airline tickets on American, Delta, Southwest, United or other major airline, plus 2 nights of hotel accommodations provided by a Marriott, Intercontinental, Hilton or Hyatt. I must be the alternate they speak of.I just got T.P.s offer. They had attempted to reach me but were unsuccessful and If I dont respond will be awarded to alternate. Signed "Melissa Black/Customer Relations Manager". Thanks for sharing your article. Visitors come to us from different parts of the globe. Webin lincoln university baseball 2022General travel expo 2021 gregory shelburnelinda knievel todaylinda knievel today I got mine today and decided to check out the validity of the promotion, low and behold, I found this site!!!! Says I have qualified for an award of 2 round trip airline tickets. Letter signed, James Alexander Mine came from UTA, value up to $1375. Is this another scam from Expedia????? This company does not seem to exist but is close to Odysseys Unlimited that is also on the east coast. The Shreveport Convention Center will host the third annual Crappie Expo October 1-3, 2021; and the Red River South Marina will host the Mr. Crappie $250,000.00 Invitational September 30-Oct. 2, 2021. The sad reality is that so many people are so nave as to actually think in this day and age that any company would give you something for "free"- really ?? It says regard,s, with scribbles as the signature but the signature is one printed on from a computer. Or they are relatives of the people who want to remove the virus on my Microsoft computer that I dont own. The trails are currently covered in deep snow, so bring along your snowshoes or cross-country skis. Others here say its a Scam to avoid. got one as well today.it its too good to be truit is too good to be true. They said because is Air Lingus 25th anniversary I receive a voucher for to tickets and ask for 10 Pounds to pay lol Beware, the email looks very official, hopefully you dont fall for this one. Gregory The schedule for trips that we were offered (allowed) to take was so limiting that it was virtually impossible for us to take a trip and of course we were never able to recover the money.Beware everybody do not participate in any of these kind of thingsthrow the letter away!!! Dang, these scammers. Haha. Inaugural Black Travel Expo Set to Take Place in Atlanta, Georgia Now What? it would be great to see a company like Hawaiian airlines take a stand against airline froud. it seems as if this Company regularly uses scam tactics to steal money from airline costumers. Is Travel Expo 2021 legitimate? I checked them out and it is a big scam. This will also give you time to make up false information. The growing number of AnyDesk scams has emerged dramatically over recent years. The internet can be very useful. If I confirm in 48 hrs. When I received yesterday a similar letter from the so-called NATC I knew it is a scam and your site just confirms that it is. Called to reserve and was now told that I have to be a couple or married to receive plane tickets doesnt say that anywhere on voucher. Got a call (which I disconnected after 30 sec) and a letter from AirFare Advisor(?) There was no address on the letterhead. The bottom line for me has always been that it's pretty rare to get something for nothing and I'd expect things like vouchers for future travel to come with some nasty surprises like admin fees, activation fees, taxes, and/or it just being very difficult to use them. Any one aware of the National Association of Travelers? Michael scott duncan. My question is Why have you selected me? From an "R.M. N.W., Washington D.C. 20036. It is definitely a scam. I will always call the airlines first and talk to a agent directly. Hey! So sketchy. Last but not least, use the Comments section below to expose other scammers. Yes its fantastic to see someone researching/checking on something before just booking it or falling for this kind of companies tactics. Anyway we got our "free airline tickets" form thats through "millennium travel" that states we need to send in a $100 (refundable) payment in order to get our tickets. Retail valu up to $1398.00. of Travel centers, offfering me 2 free roundtrip tickets, 2 nights at any Marriott hotel with a retail value of $1,288.00. Brand names used by the scammers are US Airways, Air Canada, British Airways, or Qantas. We attended a meeting What have you learned to make travel easier? It came in a hand written envelope with no return address. WebBook your next destination at the 30th PTAA TravelTour Expo! and for a Bonus Call within 72 hours and you will also receive a 3-day-Rent-a-car for your trip and a $50 Travel Cash Gift Card from Orbitz,Vayama, FareBoom or VISA. I also got my "scam" offer today. We asked about the Gift Card and were told we had won $5 and we had to register online for either the cruise or the trip to receive the Gift Card. If I confirm in 48 hrs. Received what looks like a check from CHEAP TICKETS for $1,000 valid for (2) roundtrip airline tickets. Theyre baaaaack! Cmon guys Realy. Got my letter today from RM Williams1901 Gateway Plaza #230, Irving, TX. I knew it had to be a scam. The Black Travel Expo will be the only black travel consumer and trade expo in North America. Another name that should go after them or they involved? people in the country believe fraud and scams are soo dumb. My copy as well stated anywhere within the continental US departing from any major international airport, with 2 nights at over 1000 Marriott Hotel locations retailed value of this award is $1288.00 The tel. Apologies that you had a bad experience, but we werent pressured at all, but I was very clear with our salesperson what the definition of insanity is, and he could ask as many times and as many different ways but the answer would be the same. Are valid for travel anywhere in continental U.S. I agree with Olga as I received exactly the same letter No thanks "Preston Clayton". They called and I told them I was going however, I told them my wife was deaf (she isnt) but she could Could attend. I was so excited to receive the letter I practically kicked the bucket then and there after reading it. please could you advise me if there is any travel agent by this website ..supersonictravel.net@live.co.uk. My sister was in shock, her money was stolen by the hoax agency. Senior Final Expense Life Insurance Program. 1-844-875-9692 THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A SCAM SINCE US AIRLINES DOES NOT EXIST.

Jolse Shipping Canada, How Do I Turn On Notifications On My Motorola, Why Doesn't Rupaul Do His Own Makeup, Articles T

travel expo 2021 gregory shelburne