operating engineers local 12 dentist list

art therapy activities for adults pdf

stratstone mini leeds meet the team

Avoid, avoid, avoid, BMW Derby. The new Range Rover SV Lansdowne Edition, a unique Range Rover, was revealed at an exclusive event at Stratstone Mayfair on 7th February 2023. My car was in on 4th April for a recall. Gelderd Motor Park, Gelderd Road, LS12 6EG Leeds, GB, Purchased my MINI from here several years ago now and it's always fantastic service. I took the time to look through their website and choose a car nearly 40,000 . If you would like further information, we take a detailed look at the history of the brands we work with and the cars they make within our Stratstone blog section.A range of videos can also be found on the Stratstone YouTube channel. Mercedes-Benz has given the A-Class a number of updates for 2023, which you can learn about in this video. I part exchanged my BMW purchased from Stratstone Leeds at Stratstone Mini Leeds. A refreshing experience in car buying! For businesses Categories Blog. Customer Services, Simply excellent throughout. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your rating!Customer Services. 10 out of10. Will definitely be back for all my servicing needs in future, Hello Andrew,Thank you so much for your great review! Stratstone Mini Leeds are a car dealership based in West Yorkshire. Courtney Stratstone Mini. Nothing was too much trouble for him & that made the transaction a pleasant experience. The entire team at Leeds seem an exceptionally welcoming team. Hi Mr Cowlam,Thank you for taking the time to review.Firstly, I would like to apologise for the experience you have had, I completely understand the frustration of this.I will ensure that all of your feedback is passed over to the relevant leadership team so they can take this on board and help identify any training needs going forward.Thank you,Customer Services. Changing our mini at Stratstone Leeds was a good experience, the sales person (R.J) was professional and helpful answering many questions throughout the part exchange process and communication via email/phone/sms first class. New and Approved Used MINI sales, servicing, Motability and more at Stratstone MINI. So I could also get my MOT completed on the same day. MINI - Stratstone Competitive finance packages, 12 months warranty and MINI models that have . Thanks again!Customer Services. Have just purchased a new Mini Cooper Classic from Stratstone Mini Leeds. All my interactions, from the phone, to in person at the dealership, were very robotic. Thanks again!Customer Services, So glad I bought my car from here. Discover the latest addition to BMW's range of M cars, the New M2. The salesman was a very pleasant & helpful young man. We hope that you'll consider us again in the future.Customer Services, From the initial enquiry with Csilla Kelly to the actual purchase of my used car, she did an amazing job. Hi Mrs Diclemente,A huge thanks for taking the time to rate your recent experience with us.The leadership team love to see such great feedback!Have a nice day,Customer Services. Technician provide a very comprehensive report and video. Rang to book car in for emissions problem, fitted me in first thing next morning. I was given a courtesy car which helped me greatly. Charlotte and her team sourced the car my daughter wanted, after a terrible experience from Arnold Clark I would avoid them. stratstone mini leeds meet the team. I part exchanged my BMW purchased from Stratstone Leeds at Stratstone Mini Leeds. Stratstone MINI - Thank you to everyone who attended our | Facebook Our Team Stratstone Manchester | Ferrari Dealer | Read 21-40 Reviews out of 110. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Situated on Gelderd Road. The MINI is loved by many and we are delighted to be able to offer a number of Approved Used MINI vehicles, through our network of 7 Stratstone MINI retailers. Hi Anna,Thank you very much for 5* review! Big thanks Jamie and co, you are doing things right. Very very poor customer service.Aggressive phone staff considering a mistake was made their end, causing a car to be sold to another garage.I rang to see if I could transfer a car from this dealership closer to home, to which a lady said she would find out the details and phone me back, a couple of hours passed and I received no phone call so I rang them, only to be met with an abrupt rude member of staff who proceeded to argue with me and blame staff shortage as an excuse not to have been called back, meaning Ive now missed out on a car.DO NOT RECOMMEND. Kept in contact throughout, collected car later that day and it had even had a wash, thank you! Our Manufacturer News brings you the latest updates from the brands we work with, including new car launches and technology developments. Stratstone - MINI Leeds Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www Here, you can find the latest Stratstone news and keep up-to-date with the most recent information. At Stratstone, we are proud to represent some of the world's best premium and luxury car manufacturers. Very helpful staff and delivered in super quick time. Our family came to buy a used mini in the 12k range. Gelderd Motor Park, Gelderd Road, LS12 6EG Leeds, UK Would recommend Stratstone Leeds to anyone, Hi Andy,Thank you for reviewing us! It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. For context, Elland Road, home of Leeds United, is located within walking distance. Everyone I spoke to during my visit was very welcoming and helpful Jamie was so kind courteous and reassuring, very attentive, added the oil I was able to purchase all with a big smile and lovely cheerful manner. Michael went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. I part exchanged my BMW purchased from Stratstone Leeds at Stratstone Mini Leeds. The branch is always available for any assistance that you may need. The friendly attitude, professionalism and patience of Rhiannon was much appreciated. Well, went back to see Courtney sooner than expected, again fantastic service bought a Mini Cooper S Clubman Shadow Edition, presentation on collection was superb. Their address is Gelderd Motor Park, Leeds, LS12 6EG. Its probably my ultimate car and will no doubt see me out. All you need to do is enter some basic details about your car, and then you can proceed with the sale at one of our retailers on a date that is convenient for you. Gelderd Motor Park, Gelderd Road, LS12 6EG Leeds, GB, Purchased my MINI from here several years ago now and it's always fantastic service. Exhaust was making a very strange noise. Get directions on the Auto Trader site. Hi Chloe,Thank you for taking the time to review.Firstly, I would like to apologise for the experience you have had, I completely understand the frustration of this and I can assure you that this isnt the customer service we do aim to provide.I will ensure that all of your feedback is passed over to the relevant leadership team so they can take this on board and help identify any training needs going forward.Thank you,Customer Services. He went over and above to make sure the sale went to plan. Travelled to dealership to collect car and handover was seamless. Kindest regards.Customer Services. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Hi Marilyn,Thank you for taking the time to post this review.Your lovely feedback is very important to us, and we are really pleased that you had a positive experience at the MINI branch in Leeds.Have a nice day!Customer Services. He was polite, courteous and very professional in the way he conducted himself the whole time we were there, and did everything he could to be helpful. Discover a comprehensive choice of official MINI accessories, parts and lifestyle products. Will certainly deal again. No management, no leadership and the service reception is ran by people who know nothing about cars. The branch is always available for any assistance that you may need. Hi Marilyn,Thank you for taking the time to post this review.Your lovely feedback is very important to us, and we are really pleased that you had a positive experience at the MINI branch in Leeds.Have a nice day!Customer Services. This is now the second Mini in succession from this dealership and once again, Paul Rosen was extremely professional and reassuring throughout this transitional process. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your rating!Customer Services. The entire team at Leeds seem an exceptionally welcoming team. Hi Anna,Thank you very much for 5* review! . stratstone.com/dealers/mini-leeds/?utm_source=trust-pilot&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=trust-pilot&utm_content=mi, Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours, Stratstone, Loxley House, Little Oak Drive, Annesley. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. Top service. He showcased Stratstone Mini very favourably. Hi Jack,We appreciate you taking the time to review us!I am very pleased everything was handled to your satisfaction!Enjoy your day!Customer Services. Scratched, tyres cracked, carbon fibre loose. MINI has partnered with the Dogs Trust to ensure our retailers are ready to welcome your best friend. We really appreciated being allowed to test drive the car on our own with a more than adequate time allowance & no distance restrictions. We hope that you'll consider us again in the future.Customer Services, From the initial enquiry with Csilla Kelly to the actual purchase of my used car, she did an amazing job. I have just changed my sons Motability vehicle at Stratstone Mini in Leeds. I was dealt with by Ellie who was excellent and the whole process went smoothly. I was given a courtesy car which helped me greatly. No one could find the fault except these guys. The BMW Digital Key Plus is now available for smartphones with Android operating systems. Kindest regards.Customer Services. They kept it overnight so they could listen to it cold start and fixed the problem that day. Working away from home and my local Mini centre I called in to Stratstone Mini Leeds when my warning light came on indicating a need for oil, and I was really worried. Stratstone - BMW Leeds Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www But, fortunately, the lovely people at Stratstone, Leeds make it something of a doddle. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Your review is very important to us, as our goal is to deliver an outstanding customer experience. - their short term thinking just demonstrates the customer experience is not a value BMW believe in! To a non- internet savvy, phone phobic pensioner organising her Mini love affair with a company over 200 miles away could prove to be a recipe for disaster! Best wishes,Customer Services. Top service. 8days later guess what? You can unsubscribe from this at any time. Got to give a special mention to Rhiannon. Just purchased a beautiful new mini from Stratstone tyneside that i am delighted with. Occasionally we will send out newsletters promoting our offers and discounts.

What Does Billy Horschel Wear On His Arm, The Estate Yountville Wedding Cost, Germany High Or Low Context Culture, Recruitment Process Theory, What Is Under The Euphrates River, Articles S

stratstone mini leeds meet the team