operating engineers local 12 dentist list

art therapy activities for adults pdf

stihl fs45 backfires

Amazon.ca: Stihl Fs45 Carburetor Now with the original 1308, it's working properly. of the torx, either way that would be my next test, right back at . STIHL becomes a brand. I replaced it for $10 , and now I have spark. Question:What size of property will it maintain? Post your classified or want ad in Canada Classifieds. A: The blades can be easily changed by simply locking them in position. The 4140-400-1308 coil is for post 2001 FS 45 trimmers, and is incompatible with 2001 and earlier 4140-1303A, coil FS 45 trimmers, which mine is. When your Stihl 250 trimmer starts backfiring, this spark is either getting lost early, not reaching it at all or causing something else in the engine to ignite. Need gone. Absolute junk. Warning To Any Potential Stihl FS45 String Trimmer Buyers There was no fuel coming to the cylinder, and I replaced the carb for $10 also. If the sludge is too thick, replace the components. If the key is removed, the tool switches off to prevent it from being started accidentally. They are extremely efficient and give a precise finish to the lawn. Product availability and fulfilment processes may be delayed due to COVID-19. Powerful Brushcutter, lightly used, 45.6cc with blade and harnes. Home | STIHL Canada Youll need to clean the muffler, screen and exhaust port with a brush, rag and a mild detergent. This does depend on what is being cut and how the tool is being used. The BGA 45 handheld blower is the ideal tool for clearing leaves, dirt and debris from smaller yards, driveways and decks. The flywheel can also crack around the fins, which will also cause it to spin poorly and fire the spark improperly. STIHL presents his portable petrol-powered chainsaw at the Leipzig trade fair it is well received and orders flow in from across Europe. The metal spacer bracket means you can trim precisely around trees, plants and other objects. The name represents the ceaseless quest of the engineer and company founder Andreas Stihl to ease the heavy labour of forestry work with his inventions. A: The FSA 45 is perfect for smaller city properties. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Fixed! Youll also need to inspect the intake valve and replace if necessary. Then I took the carb apart and cleaned everything up with no luck there either. I have the 1303A, i can't see that on the list. FSA 45 Battery Trimmer - STIHL Direct Canada The Chinese made Zama carb seems to me to be deteriorating internally. Available for pick up in Woodstock. A backfire ignites the fuel, or something else flammable, outside of the cylinder where it should be ignited. Bring fuel. STIHLhaveled the field in the innovation and production oftopquality garden and power tools since Andreas Stihl founded the company in 1926. Lightly used, professional model. PDF STIHL - The Number One Selling Brand of Chainsaws | STIHL USA C-Ignition system, Clutch. Vous pouvez vous dsabonner tout moment. If you suspect the ignition system and the wires havent solved your problem, you will need to replace the entire module. Aug 10, 2019. fs45 backfires through carb JA: Who makes your tool or machine? It can also be folded up if not needed. REDEEM NOW I have a stihl fs-45 string trimmer, has ner plug and, fuel line and filter. Fits Stihl models FS38, FS40, FS45 and FS46. Call or text (226)261-2402. To get the most of the PolyCutblades, place them in a bucket of water for 12-24 hours before using them. Some guys will remove the screen to help it stay clean. but all it will do is backfire thru the - Answered by a verified Technician . You must log in or register to reply here. What to do if Stihl FS45 trimmer backfires after replacing ignition coil? STIHL grass trimmers, brushcutters and clearing saws quickly tame long grass and undergrowth. Your lawn and garden is your own personal project, and the tools you use need to meet your high depends easy to use with plenty of power. Visit your local iMow Dealer to get ready for summer! Or fastest delivery Tue, May 2. This process should be called the Mowdaddy cleanup. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Adjustable by up to 7" (17 cm), the shaft length can be easily adapted to suit your height or the job in hand. Runtime: Up to 20 minutes. How is your piston looking, (inlet and outlet side)? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I couldn't figure out why it all the sudden wouldn't start, but after some research, I saw there were a number of things that . 7809071584. STIHL - The Number One Selling Brand of Chainsaws | STIHL USA On aftermarket parts you never know if they are good or not. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. The flywheel can also crack around the fins, which will also cause it to spin poorly and fire the spark improperly. 3. Amazon.ca: stihl fs55 parts The BGA 45 handheld blower is the ideal tool for clearing leaves, dirt and debris from smaller yards, driveways and decks. Compact, powerful and lightweight grass trimmer, easy to handle for domestic trimming and lawn edging. Why should you buy a STIHL product at an authorized STIHL Dealer? By entering your email address, you are confirming that you would like to receive regular emails from STIHL with its latest promotions, competitions, advice, news & asking for feedback about STIHL and its tools. Yeh, I had the fun of buying the wrong one, and had the same prob backfiring. When your Stihl 250 trimmer starts backfiring, this spark is either getting lost early, not reaching it at all or causing something else in the engine to ignite. Like new, was occasionally used at the cottage. Pre-cut mowing line can also be fitted to the head, but it is not included with the FSA 45 and will need to be purchased separately. His articles have appeared in "Outside Missoula, Outside Bozeman," "Hello Chengdu" and online at GoNomad.com and various other websites. 4.4 out of 5 stars 154. I cleaned the spark arrester also. It wont start. Stihl FS 45, 46, 55 Service Manual; Andreas Stihl AG & Co.; 2003. Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel. See 23 more diagrams See 22 more diagrams. A-Crankcase, Cylinder. has ner plug and carburetor, fuel line and filter. I paid $9 U.S. for it. I had to go to ebay to find a 1303A coil. In good shape. Don't let the spring stop you from planning your lawn for summer! Great machine, no issues. I found a Stihl 400-1303A coil. C1Q-S97 Carburetor with Air Filter for Stihl FS45 FS46 FS55 KM55 HL45 FS45L FS45C FS46C FS55C FS55R FS55RC String Trimmer Weed Eater. Fs45 backfires through carb. How to Troubleshoot Propane Generator Problems, Copyright 2023 Leaf Group Ltd. / Leaf Group Lifestyle, All Rights Reserved. I will let you know. (4 Reviews) $179.99. 1-48 of 580 results for "fs 45 stihl parts" RESULTS. I had it with a fs55. Shim it with a business card between it and flywheel. Stihl 16 yrs. Remove, disassemble and check the carburetor and gaskets for leaks. Stihl HS 45 Will not start | Lawn Care Forum Related Small Engine Questions. It will work to fix the other types of Stihl equipment, but the process for removing the coil will be different for other items.Once I had it swapped out, it fired up first pull!Take care out there,-Dave Shop online, or visit your local STIHL Dealer to load up on your STIHL gear! Occasionally, I have blowback through the carb also. Stihl Weed Whacker - Backfire | Lawn Care Forum // Leaf Group, Troubleshooting Tecumseh Gasoline Engines, How to Troubleshoot a Limit Switch Lockout on a Payne Gas Furnace, How to Troubleshoot a Ryobi Two-Stroke Engine. If okay get a carb from dealer. I checked the flywheel key. And all I could find was a used coil from a parted out FS45. Tough on the job, easy to carry. So you know how much charge you have left in the battery, the charge level can be viewed at any time with the four LEDs on the side of the trimmer.Spare blade storage. The coil I have now was a cheap import. The loop handle helps you to guide the trimmer exactly where you need it and is easily adjusted without the need for tools. If the muffler is plugged with oil and soot. appears to be on front side, not exhaust side. it has a good clean muffler. These machines can be fitted with the appropriate cutting tool for all jobs from mowing small areas of grass to thinning out overgrown thickets. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I will have to look for one of those old obsolete coils. STIHL FS 45 Grass Trimmer. Then try and see if you're still getting spark, I have learned that from time to time a coil will work itself loose or. The PolyCutTMblades are extremely efficient and give a precise finish to the lawn. There was no spark, and the coil tested shorted. Stihl FS38 FS45 FS46 Carburetor C1Q-S187 C1Q-S160 C1Q-S143 Br 16.2014 29.2010 15.2009 Stihl FS38 FS45 FS46 Carburetor C1Q-S186 C1Q-S153 C1Q-S97 16.2014 46.2012 29.2010 15.2009 Tools & Extras for Stihl FS38 Brushcutter. Popped the first pull and started on the second. The flywheel needs to spin fast enough to build up enough magnetic energy to trip the coil to fire the spark. Only problem is that the key is part of the flywheel. Like all of our battery tools, it is lightweight, quiet and simple to use. A: The tool is powered by an 18 V lithium-ion battery. Help with Stihl FS 45 trimmer | Outdoor Power Equipment Forum I now have fuel in the cylinder. Select a page from the Stihl FS 45 Brushcutter diagram to view the parts list and exploded view diagram. I had just done some more research. just backfire through carb. I did everything like everyone suggested except for the muffler part, I will also try that tomorrow as well. Based on the radius, a new location list is generated for you to choose from. REDEEM NOW $269.00* Versions Price. All products. Serviced last fall. The date of your trimmer should be on the sticker, if that is still legible. STIHL 41404001308 Ignition Coil for FC55/FS38/FS45/FS46/HL45 - eBay A: The batteries are integrated into the tool, so they are not interchangeable. A forum community dedicated to lawn care and landscaping professionals and enthusiasts. Then tap it on some concrete to clean it out. The flywheel spins via the crankshaft and is mated to the crankshaft through a metal key. Simply adjust them to the point where you can wiggle the module a bit. 799. Which is a little confusing for me, because the timing on the 1303A and the 1308 shouldn't be the same. The 1303A coil did it. Pre-cut mowing line can also be fitted to the head. This key can get bent slightly, causing the flywheel to spin erratically, which can prematurely fire the spark. A backfire ignites the fuel, or something else flammable, outside of the cylinder where it should be ignited. FREE delivery Sun, Jan 15 on your first order. https://www.greenacresmowers.com.au/ignition-coil-module-for-stihl-fs38-fs45-fs55-fc55, http://opeforum.com/threads/help-with-stihl-fs-45-trimmer.17520/#post-916820, Stihl FS 350 Brush Cutter - Running Problems. Stihl FS 45 whipper snipper/trimmer. $20. A: To fully charge the battery it takes 210 minutes, or to charge it up to 80%, it takes 145 minutes. The shaft is extendable and the mowing head can be turned on its side, which is particularly useful for vertical edge trimming. JavaScript is disabled. 01 - Stihl String Trimmer Spark Arrestor. fs45 wont start | Lawn Mower Forum There was no spark, and the coil tested shorted. The line is not included with the purchase of a unit, but can be bought at your local STIHL Dealer. A backfire ignites the fuel, or something else flammable, outside of the cylinder where it should be ignited. Should be here by the end of the week. All parts that fit a FS 45 Brushcutter . Don't buy the chinese aftermarket one. Like new Stihl fs 45c weed trimmer less than 20 hrs use. $165.00. Thank you. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. The tag on the trimmer lists 4140-011-2301, SN 255823942, FS 45 Z Stihl Trimmer, 045-1016. hen when you started to pull the rope liquid fuel went into the the cylinder which was a greater volume than the compressed combustion volume . In 2002 Stihl went to the 400-1308 coil. STIHL - Information about the STIHL Group and our extensive range of chain saws and power tools: Chain saws, brushcutters, hedge trimmers, cut-off machines, blowers, cleaners, high-pressure cleaners, protective clothing and forestry accessories. The FSA 45 comes with STIHL Polycut TM blades, which are quick and easy to replace without the use of tools. FS 45 - STIHL FS 45 Grass Trimmer I could find none anywhere else. LK 45 - Replacement Charger For FSA 45, HSA 45 & BGA 45. Stihl FS45 backfires - YouTube En entrant votre adresse e-mail, vous confirmez que vous souhaitez recevoir rgulirement des e-mails de STIHL avec ses dernires promotions, concours, conseils, nouvelles + demander des commentaires sur STIHL et ses outils. Replacement Fuel Tank for Stihl FS38 FS45 FS45C FS45L FS46 FS46C FS55 FS55R FS55T FC55 HL45 KM55 KM55R Filfeel Engines String Trimmer Strimmers Brush Parts Cutters OEM 4232 350 0411 4232 350 0401. Fresh plug. Aug 18, 2011. I am repairing a Stihl FS 45 trimmer for my neighbor, and I am stuck. Petrol Grass Trimmer - FS 45 - AutoCut C6-2. - $80 6.5 horse tecumseh, runs good, has bagger. #1. !This is the second time I have ran into the issue of a Stihl trimmer / yard boss / blower / Kombi / pole saw backfiring when trying to start.I. Please give us more specific information. En entrant votre adresse e-mail, vous confirmez que vous souhaitez recevoir rgulirement des e-mails de STIHL avec ses dernires promotions, concours, conseils, nouvelles + demander des commentaires sur STIHL et ses outils. Andreas Stihl founds an engineering office in Stuttgart and develops his own chainsaw. > By purchasing a STIHL product from your local STIHL Dealer, you are supporting your community! STIHL Limited is committed to providing an accessible environment in which all individuals have equal access to information as required by the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. $1999. STIHL Club At this point, I have frequent backfires through the muffler when attempting to start. STIHL Canada Contact Form and Email Addresses. Looking for a bit of advice. The same as a 4 stroke lawn mower with a partially or sheared flywheel key. How to Adjust the Ignition on a Stihl Trimmer - SFGATE A: The battery will last up to 20 minutes or mow up to 250 m of lawn edges. Price and other details may vary based on product size and colour. Just serviced and ready for your brushing projectfire mitigation, brush removal in a pasture, silviculture, lot improvement. Check coil clearance. The models with reduced-emission engine technology produce . Runs great, BNIB Won as a prize, no use for it. Pre-cut mowing line can also be fitted to the head. The machine was sitting for some time, before it was given to me. You're currently reading page 1; Page 2; Page 3; From https://www.justanswer.com/ythi\rJustAnswer Customer: Stihl FS45 trimmer backfires (through exhaust) after I replaced the ignition coil.\rJustAnswer Customer: It will not start now.\rPearl Wilson: Assistant: When did you last clean or perform maintenance on your Stihl trimmer?\rPearl Wilson: Assistant: How old is it?\rJustAnswer Customer: Very recently.\rJustAnswer Customer: It is 16 years old.\rPearl Wilson: Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Stihl trimmer?\rPearl Wilson: Assistant: What have you tried so far?\rJustAnswer Customer: Since the end of lst yard season.\rJustAnswer Customer: I made sure the on/off switch is working using a multimeter.\rJustAnswer Customer: I tested the sparkplug for spark; it is getting spark.\rJustAnswer Customer: I made sure the air gap between the magnet and ignition coil is correct.\rPearl Wilson: Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?\rJustAnswer Customer: no\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: Hello.\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: Thank you for choosing Just Answer.\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: My name is* will be happy to assist you.\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: You will notice an automated offer for a phone call.\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: Please keep in mind that this offer is only optional and is not always needed.\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: If you prefer to chat, rather than talk on the phone, please disregard this phone call offer.\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: Thanks!\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: There is a possibility that the backfiring caused your flywheel key to shear.\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: Remove your flywheel and check your flywheel key.\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: You and I can continue from here.\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: Thanks again!\rJustAnswer Customer: Hi Donald, I just got around to removing the flywheel.\rJustAnswer Customer: The flywheel key does not appear to be sheared to me the flywheel fits snug onto the key.\rJustAnswer Customer: Any other thoughts?\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: Thanks for your response and for checking your flywheel key for me.\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: Although your flywheel key appears to be ok, it could still be sheared.\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: Did you remove your flywheel to check your flywheel key?\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: To be 100% sure of the condition of your flywheel key, I suggest that you remove your flywheel if you haven't already.\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: A backfiring issue with a two-cycle engine is usually due to either water in your gas or your flywheel timing.\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: We can continue from here.\rJustAnswer Customer: Thank you, * * helped me figure out the problem.\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: Awesome!\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: You are very welcome!\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: Thanks for letting me know.\rDonald: Small Engine Technician: I do hope all continues to go well for you.\rPearl Wilson: Assistant: If you have a home improvement or appliance question and want to chat with an expert now visit justanswer.com/ythi

Income Based Apartments No Waiting List, Articles S

stihl fs45 backfires