operating engineers local 12 dentist list

art therapy activities for adults pdf

savage 224 valkyrie bolt head

The beauty of the .224 Valkyrie is the fast twist rate and case length optimized for the specific magazine length. MSRP: $3,275, masterpiecearms.com, Too much magnification can be a waste of money and too little an impediment to accuracy. For example, I intend to rework an aging Remington .223 VS in a HS Precision stock with just a barrel change and a bolt face modification. Classified Ad (1000+), Search Full Text of Listings Savage MSR-15 Valkyrie 224 Valkyrie FDE Cerakote Semi-Automatic Rifle. And the combination of the relatively short 22-inch barrel and the rifles stability would make it right at home in a deer blind. Like the .224 Valkyrie. Small shank short action Savage bolt head for 224 Valkyrie For the discerning target shooter who always wants the best performance from their Savage rifle, Pacific Tool and Gauge offers a Precision Machined Replacement Bolt Head for your push-feed bolt. This Listing is for One Factory Brand New in the Box Smith & Wesson M&P FPC 9mm Semi-Auto Rifle in 9mm. Though the muzzle velocity of the 90-grain load2700 fpsmay seem sedate, especially in comparison to the larger cased .22 centerfires, namely the .22-250 Remington and .220 Swift, the Valkyrie will pull away from them out past 500 yards. Looking for previous installments of our "Behind the Bullet" series? Single Bushing For Chamber Reamers and Barrel Tools[nopix], Bushing Sets For Chamber Reamers and Barrel Tools[nopix], (SAAMI) Centerfire Pistol & Revolver Headspace Gauges [nopix], (SAAMI) Centerfire Rifle Headspace Gauges [nopix], Shotgun / South American and European Big Bore Headspace Gauges[nopix], 2 Flute - Single End Square Carbide Mill Cutters[nopix], 2 Flute - Double End Square Carbide Mill Cutters[nopix], 2 Flute - Single End Ball Nose Carbide Mill Cutters[nopix], 2 Flute - Double End Ball Nose Carbide Mill Cutters[nopix], 4 Flute - Single End Square Carbide Mill Cutters[nopix], 4 Flute - Double End Square Carbide Mill Cutters[nopix], 4 Flute - Single End Ball Nose Carbide Mill Cutters[nopix], 4 Flute - Double End Ball Nose Carbide Mill Cutters[nopix], 2 Flute 60 Degree Carbide Drill Mills[nopix], 4 Flute 60 Degree Carbide Drill Mills[nopix], 2 Flute 90 Degree Carbide Drill Mills[nopix], 4 Flute 90 Degree Carbide Drill Mills[nopix], High Speed Steel (HSS) Dovetail Cutter[nopix], Remington Barreled Actions - Actions - Receivers, Remington Short Chambered or Stock Ready Barreled Actions, Remington 700 Actions - Blueprinted & Custom, Single Bushing For Chamber Reamers and Barrel Tools, Bushing Sets For Chamber Reamers and Barrel Tools. The Federal .224 Valkyrie was developed for the AR15 platform right from the start. I may take you up on that. It is serial numbered c15061 and NIB Remington 100th Anniversary Kit. Compatible With: Savage 10 Short Action 4.275" Spacing Made to order allow 6-8 weeks for production Send to a friend Print $125.25 Quantity Ejection Port Right Choose Bolt Face Options Lapua Bolt Face Choose Shank Length 1.0" Choose Lug Length .442 For the 200-yard test, I shot prone off a bipod, and instead of using a rear bag, I opted to shoot with one of those old-school shooting mitts on my support hand, resting the toe of the stock on that. I advised my friendly spotter that Id been little more than an old street cop who worked in the department of weapons training on weekends; but I had a deep attraction for good rifles and great cartridges. Best 224 Valk rifles - ballistics performance data. It does prevent a direct line to the bore for cleaning. I really appreciate that Dan. CMMG 25A48D2 Rifle Endeavor 100 MK4 10rd Black . Savage is really ahead of the curve in both departments. Made in the USA, Single Bushing For Chamber Reamers and Barrel Tools[nopix], Bushing Sets For Chamber Reamers and Barrel Tools[nopix], (SAAMI) Centerfire Pistol & Revolver Headspace Gauges [nopix], (SAAMI) Centerfire Rifle Headspace Gauges [nopix], Shotgun / South American and European Big Bore Headspace Gauges[nopix], 2 Flute - Single End Square Carbide Mill Cutters[nopix], 2 Flute - Double End Square Carbide Mill Cutters[nopix], 2 Flute - Single End Ball Nose Carbide Mill Cutters[nopix], 2 Flute - Double End Ball Nose Carbide Mill Cutters[nopix], 4 Flute - Single End Square Carbide Mill Cutters[nopix], 4 Flute - Double End Square Carbide Mill Cutters[nopix], 4 Flute - Single End Ball Nose Carbide Mill Cutters[nopix], 4 Flute - Double End Ball Nose Carbide Mill Cutters[nopix], 2 Flute 60 Degree Carbide Drill Mills[nopix], 4 Flute 60 Degree Carbide Drill Mills[nopix], 2 Flute 90 Degree Carbide Drill Mills[nopix], 4 Flute 90 Degree Carbide Drill Mills[nopix], High Speed Steel (HSS) Dovetail Cutter[nopix], Remington Barreled Actions - Actions - Receivers, Remington Short Chambered or Stock Ready Barreled Actions, Remington 700 Actions - Blueprinted & Custom, Single Bushing For Chamber Reamers and Barrel Tools, Bushing Sets For Chamber Reamers and Barrel Tools. the .308 family is .473, which is too large. Cartridge overall length of the Valkyrie is held to 2.26 inches for compatibility with standard ARs. The .224 Valkyrie (r.) is based on the 6.8 SPC and was designed to best the .223 Rem. Open up your AR-15 gas operated rifle, hand gun, or any Bolt-Operated rifle (Hunting, Competition, Tactical, and Long Distance), to accept new modern cartridges that aren't available from the OEM for your firearm. Later, I found that the rifle took a special liking to Hornady 88-grain ELD Match ammunition as well, and the one-hole groups were showing up once again. Bolt Parts. Magazine capacity is 25 cartridges. Search - GunsAmerica It may not display this or other websites correctly. While I dont care for magazines that stick out below the stock on a hunting rifle, in this case Id like to see Savage develop a magazine holding at least five rounds. Receiver Parts. As previously noted, I shot the AR platform for my introductory year of learning the cartridge. The highest comb is quite narrow at the top, but it was fine for a light-recoiling cartridge like the .224 Valkyrie and didnt cause any discomfort over long sessions. Settling down behind the rifle with a retired Navy SEAL spotting for me, I checked my DOPE, dropped off the safety and set the crosshairs dead center. For comparison when it comes to ballistics, Federal Premium's 90-grain Sierra Match King load for the .224 is capable of producing a 1,000-yard shot, albeit with a 391-inch drop and 92-inch drift. UT9M Mini-Made in Turkey.9mm Semi-auto. The Berger load, which I shot because I wanted to see if these heavier bullets stabilized better at long range, turned in a 1.42 m.o.a.in line with its 100-yard performance, considering there was more shooter error at 200 yards due to bipod versus bench, as well as five-shot groups versus three. Our Savage Bolt Heads are precision machined and are available by following the chart pictured above. .224 Valkyrie Rifle: Building A Small Bore Precision Bolt-Action, First Look: Springfield Armory To Introduce Three New SAINT Pistols, Lever-Action Shotgun: Past, Present And Future, First Look: Riton Optics 3 PRIMAL 3-1850 Riflescope, First Look: Vortex Razor HD 4000 GB Ballistic Laser Rangefinder, Best AR-15 Accessories And Upgrades (2023). Highly collectable and RARE Geo. Why does this matter? You might be better off building either a 22 Nosler, or building a 22-250 if you're looking to send the 22 caliber bullets faster than a 223. It took me three shots to dial it in at the 16-inch plate at 700 yards, and at 800 the best I could do was the big 20-incher. Ill get back to this in a sec. In all respects, this .224 Valkyrie is a one-of-a-kind custom build, but it also represents what can be done in terms of designing a high-quality rifle by way of some creative design applications. Out of Stock. If I were heading out for coyotes, Id be grabbing a box of the Federal/Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint or the Hornady Black boattail hollowpoint and be super-confident. Print. I got first-round hits on 12-inch plates at 400, 500 and 600 yards. Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 10:10:07 AM . .224 Valkyrie Rifles For Sale at ClassicFirearms.com Well, I can change the bolt head so I guess the next question would be what caliber action to start with-I'm guessing 243/7-08/308 would work? The stock is one of the highlights of the rifle, with a nifty push-button adjustable cheek rest with 1.5-inches of play and .25 of cast. Best known for its bolt actions, Savage Arms in recent years has proven an adept AR-15 manufacturer. Learn how your comment data is processed. Q LLC MINIFIX224VAL22IN Mini Fix 224 Valkyrie 22" 10+1 Black Folding Stock. Savage SA Bolt Head Push Feed Small Firing Pin Right Hand 223 104877 $32.00 : Savage Bolt Friction Washer 100293 $4.00 : Savage long action firing pin assembly 103980 $26.00 : Savage RH long action bolt body 106752 $40.00 : Savage RH short action bolt body fluted 108748 $119.00 : Savage Bolt Assembly Screw Matte Black 107915 $10.00 : Savage SA . Atop that youll find a 20-m.o.a. 5 Mk 1 Rifle: History of the 'Jungle Carbine', Sweet Scents of Gun Solvents and Oils: 12 Perfumes for Firearms, Strasser RS 14 Evolution Consul III Bolt-Action Rifle: Full Review. The 224 valkyrie will require a ppc bolt head. Thank you, and have a Happy Thanksgiving ! When the .224 Valkyrie arrived on the scene, I understood why everyone was so jazzed about the latest attempt to outdo the tried-and-true .223 Rem. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. My spotter indicated, Hit, and I re-chambered and then reset my sights. Mossberg Rifles in .224 Valkyrie - Shooting Times I struck out on the 900-and 1,000-yard steel. Here is a Unfired , NOS Colt Python Target. from the American Historical Foundation. Based on the 6.8 SPC case, shortened to 1.600-inch, the .224 Valkyrie uses a 30-degree shoulder for headspacing. Bolt Heads and Parts - Gun Shack I compared the Prairie Hunter bore to my Savage 116 in .300 Win. 213.32.24.66 Super quiet night time critter getter. Converting 223 to 224 Valkyrie - Savage Shooters I was face to face with Stuart Satterlee and surrounded by old, German-built laths, tooling and CMC equipment with which Satterlee turned out his masterpiece-quality rifles. Cut a new face on your bolt and if needed clean one up with the, Open up your AR-15 gas operated rifle, hand gun, or any Bolt-Operated rifle (Hunting, Competition, Tactical, and Long Distance), to accept new modern cartridges that aren't available from the OEM for your firearm. of .563) at a muzzle velocity of 2700 fps, the new cartridge will maintain supersonic flight past 1,300 yards, making the Valkyrie a perfectly viable choice for the long-range shooter. Looking to test the water of a .224 Valkyrie bolt-action rifle or looking for a coyote rifle with legs, the 110 Prairie Hunter is the ticket. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Savage Arms 110 IN .224 Valkyrie - GUNS Magazine Savage SA Bolt Head Push Feed Small Firing Pin Right Hand 223 - Gun Shack But like the .22 Nosler before it, most of the attention initially focused on the AR platform, and deep down Im a bolt-action guy. Additional charges may apply. Read Their Fine Print!! You can purchase the fixture for Cam Clearance here. THIS IS NIB/NEVER FIRED. While a bit lighter than the Fusion bullet, the time-tested monometal hollowpoint design will cleanly take deer-sized game. Read Their Fine Print!! THIS IS NIB/NEVER FIRED. Gun #: 929875925. Factory Part # T22LR FREE SHI NO Credit Card Fees Like the Other Guys!! This Listing is for One Factory Brand New in the Box Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol in Full NO Credit Card Fees Like the Other Guys!! Cloudflare Ray ID: 7c0ca7fc2e4f99c0 Diameter measurements are 1.03 inches at barrel nut, 0.89 at fore-end tip and 0.75 behind the 1/2x28 muzzle threads. To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine. A knurled thread protector caps things off. Walther 1911 Rail Gun 22 LR NOS. The MSR 15 Valkyrie was built from Savage's popular MSR 15 Recon design, but chambered to take . LRN .22lr Ammunition. Read Their Fine Print!! The Ballistic Tip load that shot so well at 100 yards performed great at 200, too. 300blk in a bolt gun. He was working with a gunsmith in Deadwood, South Dakota, who had a specified rifle works that involved building ground-up custom rifles for African big-game hunters on a worldwide basis. Gas System Parts. There are five heights to choose from as wellfrom a straight-flat comb to rising combs providing heights in roughly quarter-inch increments close to nearly an inch. Send to a friend. Id say its the very definition of versatile. Crap. The MSR-15 Valkyrie: Savage's .224 Valkyrie Powerhouse Savage .223 to 224 Valkyrie - Texas Hunting Forum Five rounds later, and Id not recorded a single miss. Grip Parts. SPC cartridge and so is too large to fit in a 5.56mm magazine, but 6.8 mags work just fine. My .22 rods are flexible enough to get around the combusing a bore guide to prevent chamber wearbut you might have problems with stiff steel rods. Re: Small shank short action Savage bolt head for 224 Valkyrie. Single-group champ for the day went to the Federal/Nosler Ballistic Tip load at 0.31 inch, but the prettiest groups and smallest average went to the Federal/Barnes TSX loadincluding a 0.36-inch group. Our Savage Bolt Heads are precision machined and are available by following the chart pictured above. Shipments of these firearms have been delivered to dealers. Comes complete with the original factory labeled box and papers. Barrels swap with almost no effort thanks to using a jam nut on the barrel. Its basically an aluminum skeleton that runs from the mag well forward to near the fore-end tipproviding a ton of stability while adding only a few ounces to Savages standard synthetic stock. If not in stock, this item is custom made to order. Shoot out the back door and no one knows for the better. All Types (1000+) In some cases, the need for some modification in the magazine well might also be required. Auction (252) I found that inserting the back portion first, then pushing up firmly in the center produced the best results, but I did fail to get it in there correctly several times even after I figured out the trick. You are using an out of date browser. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. SPC case which has a .420 case head. Likely they will be, given the gunmaker is a solid handle at providing plenty of value for a light price tag. Rock River Arms, the leader in specialized Modern Sporting Rifles, has developed a 5.56mm semi-auto that advances the clean, trim look and performance of t General Specs: Wilson Combat, Year 2023 , 9mm, 29oz, 4" barrelSerial Number: WC30534From Wilson Combat- The Ultralight Carry Compact has all the cutting-edge features of the Ultral NO Credit Card Fees Like the Other Guys!! One 12 round Mag. The article originally appeared in the December 2019 issue of Gun Digest the Magazine. The latest way appears to be an app called CamoSpace, designed specifically for members of the hunting community. Savage hasnt made a big deal of its AccuStock lately, so you may not be up to speed. Contributing Editor for RifleShooter Magazine, Brad Fitzpatrick gives us a review of this modernized version of an iconic favorite. Click to reveal 224 Valkyrie SAAMI Headspace Gauge - Pacific Tool and Gauge Federal offers more than just a target loading for their little cartridge, though the 90-grain Sierra MatchKing will completely ruin any coyotes day. The bolt locking-lugs will likely need to be trued to your receiver; a gunsmith would be required. Bolt Action 224 Valkyrie - Texas Hunting Forum Who knows? Please refresh the page and try again. Behind the Bullet: .224 Valkyrie | An Official Journal Of The NRA While a bit lighter . By mwells72774 in forum Axis Series Rifles, By rfhall11 in forum Other Savage Centerfire Models, By bearcatrp in forum Other Savage Centerfire Models, By Texas10 in forum Ammunition & Reloading, By chuckhammer in forum 110-Series Rifles, If this is your first visit, be sure to Mag. 9mm Semi-autoManufacturer: UTAS Defense- TURKEY.Case with 33 Round Mag, Compensator, and Sights in Box. Likely they will be, given the . And as a side note, while the Valkyrie was most definitely designed for the MSRs, Savage Arms is now producing the Model 110 Prairie Hunter bolt-action rifle in .224 Valkyrie for those who prefer them over the MSRs. The 224 valkyrie will require a ppc bolt head. After almost four hours of discussion about what I was looking for in a rifle, Satterlee had written down exactly what I was looking for in an honest-to-goodness turn-bolt rifle in .224 Valkyrie. It comes complete with the Factory box labeled to gun and papers. It was chambered in the very-new-at-the-time .224 Valkyrie, as offered by Federal Cartridge. Savage 10/110 Prairie Hunter Bolt Matte Black Bolt Action Rifle - 224 Valkyrie - Make extreme range a reality with a bolt-action platform built for the cartridge that rewrote the rules of ballistics. American Buffalo Knife and Tool Co. is adding to its line of Roper Knives with the new Sunset Series Tumble Weed. Tips, techniques, and equipment are applied to these classroom discussions on how to become more proficient and successful at making long-range shots while hunting with AR-platform rifles. Yes, the appeal of the Valkyrie is its ability to handle bullet weights that make it a more capable long-range cartridge or put it in deer hunting territory, but I think any .22 centerfire should be able to be used as a varmint rifle for prairie dogs and the likeand varmint shooters crave the terminal performance thin-jacketed bullets provide. You can also purchase a. to accept: 224 Valkyrie, 6.5 Grendel, PPC, 6.5 SPC, 5.7 or any size you need. Stock Parts. Shop Used Guns and Firearms on sale in Cabela's Gun Library. Savage 10/110 Prairie Hunter Bolt Matte Black Bolt Action Rifle - 224 07-25-2018, 11:06 AM #2 DrThunder88 Status Offline Create a Hinterland Account Cart() Menu Departments Firearms Rifles Handguns Shotguns Black Powder Air Guns Im very partial to remington 700 actions and your rifle looks amazing. Desig General Specs: Sharps, Year C1863, 50-70, 7lb 8oz, LOP 13 7/8"Serial Number: C15061Vintage Firearms is pleased to offer this Sharps New Model 1863. Get 12 Issues a year of the country's best firearms writing. The .224 Valkyrie sounded like something I would like to try and it was different. Notes: Later and current Savage rifles (Post 1999) use a small firing pin body. With an Accu-Fit stock and left hand adjustable bolt, this rifle is a perfect choice for anyone! 224 Valkyrie Rifles For Sale - Hinterland Outfitters For varmint/predator work, Federal offers a pair of good, frangible bullets: a 60-grain Nosler Ballistic Tip and a 60-grain Hornady V-Max. Alex Pro Firearms DMR .224 Valkyrie 18" AR15 . Fa NO Credit Card Fees Like the Other Guys!! We're sorry we experienced technical difficulties saving your selection. Not much gain there. This site utilizes affiliate programs to generate revenue and as such purchasing a product reached by clicking on a link on this site may earn us a small commission on that sale. Your IP: Notify Me When Available. Forend and Handguards. After 28 shots, groups did not open up due to increased fouling or barrel heat. Out of Stock. Gun Shack DOES NOT ship firearm components outside the USA. From there its mated with a Curtis Custom Axiom Action and Spencer/MPA barrel, topped off with a Trigger Tech Trigger, giving you an top-of-the-line precision system. PTG Bolt Head Savage 10 Series Short Action PPC Bolt Face Right Hand Gun Parts / Rifle Parts / Bolt Parts PTG Bolt Head Savage 10 Series Short Action PPC Bolt Face Right Hand Product #: 218143 Manufacturer #: SAVBLTPPCRH Our Price: $99.99 Ships tomorrow from MidwayUSA When will it arrive? Condition: New product. Gunsmithing - What bolt can be used with a .224 Valkyrie By and large I really like this rifle, but its got a few things I dont care for. It was in the Savage MSR at the 2018 SHOT Show Industry Day at the Range where I had my first experience with the Valkyrie, and immediately saw its benefits. This Listing is for One Factory Sealed 2-Pack of Colt 1911 Government Commander .45acp 8-Round Magazines. If looking to acquire an automated powder-charge dispensing unit to speed up precision reloading, don't judge the RCBS ChargeMaster Lite powder scale and dispenser by its name; the Little Green machine packs a heavy-weight punch with speed and accuracy. Developed in 1976 by Ken Waters as a wildcat cartridge, the 7-30 Waters is based on the .30-30 Winchester necked down to 7mm to improve velocity and trajectory, with a significant drop off in felt recoil. If you are building off a savage, buy a new bolt head. Precision Machined Savage Series 10/110 Bolt Heads, The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1. This made for an ideal spot-and-stalk coyote rifle, as well as a deadly kill box tool for about a 300-yard square on incoming called dogs. And as a side note, while the Valkyrie was most definitely designed for the MSRs, Savage Arms is now producing the Model 110 Prairie Hunter bolt-action rifle in .224 Valkyrie for those who prefer them over the MSRs. Reference: c2f5d0b6 P5501399. Recoil Parts. Savage Bolt Head .223 SA RH RP Silver at Grizzly.com CZ USA 07402 600 Alpha 24" Blued Black Poylmer Stock. HI, PR and other US Territories will be quoted at current rates. When the cartridge was introduced in 2017, the gunmaker and Federal were owned by the same company. Springfield Armory Hellcat Robins Egg Blue 9mm HC9319REBS NIB w 4 MAGS !. My sample arrive with a pull of one pound, 14 ounces and exhibited excellent consistency. No more so than when it comes to the Valkyrie. The answer to that is not very complicated: Yes, the AR-15 platform took off with the .224 cartridge, and it has done so at a pace well beyond most entry-level cartridges marketed today. J. Scott Rupp takes a first look at the Springfield M1A Loaded rifle chambered in the popular 6.5 Creedmoor. This Listing is for One Factory Brand New in the Box Taurus Model 82 6-Shot .38 Special +P Revolver with 4" Barrel NO Credit Card Fees Like the Other Guys!! . The stock has a fore-end just made for resting on a bag. The information and opinions expressed within this site are those of its contributors, and in no way should be viewed as the opinions or recommendations of Savage Arms. Following my last group of record for the day, and without cleaning the gun, I moved right to a box test on the Bushnell scope using the Hornady Black that had performed so well in the accuracy test. There is also a 78-grain Barnes TSX loadnew for 2019which should prove to be a good choice for hunting. Vintage NOS Ruger M77s 1st Issue Colt AR 15s Blue Labels Complete Must be Verified !! Its parent case is the 6.8 SPC which was based off the .30 Remington cartridge. Shop handguns, rifles & shotguns from top brands and save! I also had one Berger shed its jacket, which I found 20 yards shy of the target. But, since were looking at this cartridge through the eyes of the American hunter, lets see whether or not this cartridge makes sense in the hunting fields. *Quoted freight applies to the lower 48 states only. The long-for-caliber bullet does indeed maintain its velocity, as well as reduce the effects of wind deflection. Fits: All right handed short action Savage 10-16 Series bolt action centerfire rifles in 223 Rem bolt face with small diameter firing pin hole. Product Details. It has a 8" Blued Barrel and shoots 38 Special only. Thus Savage was in at the ground floor of its development and understands the Valkyrie inside out. check out the. The rifle comprised a custom-built K&P 1:7 twist, 22-inch, stainless, fluted and suppressor-ready barrel that was hand built. Read Their Fine Print!! You can purchase the fixture for Cam Clearance here. For the hunter, the 90-grain Fusion bullet at the same 2700 fps as the target load, making the .224 Valkyrie a perfectly viable deer and antelope cartridge. The 224 Valkyrie in a bolt gun just doesn't make much sense. Copper fouling. Still, its not ideal that shooters cant avail themselves of the V-Max, which provides great performance at a good price. Factory NO Credit Card Fees Like the Other Guys!! You have entered an incorrect email address! I have a line on one. This is something Ive been really trying to find but not many manufactures are making a bolt action .224. Just wondering if there is anything that you would change in your rifle if you had to do it again? Wilson Combat 9mm- EXPERIOR SUB-COMPACT, NIGHT SIGHTS, vintage firearms inc, BARRETT M82A1 CQ .50BMG 20" Semi-Auto Rifle, Wilson Combat 9mm- ULTRALIGHT CARRY COMPACT, COCOBOLO, vintage firearms inc, 1000 Round Bulk Pack Remington .22lr 40gr.

Kathleen Rice Husband, "marc Scott Carpenter" Obituary, What Else Can You Grow On A Chia Pet, Articles S

savage 224 valkyrie bolt head