operating engineers local 12 dentist list

art therapy activities for adults pdf

cars for sale in midland, tx by owner

Very patient, friendly, and understanding. TrueCar has 68 used Chevrolet Tahoe models for sale in Midland, TX, including a Chevrolet Tahoe Z71 4WD and a Chevrolet Tahoe LT RWD. 25 Used Cars Found. . Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. I cant say enough good things. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and I have owned this truck for just over two months and would definitely but it again today and from the same dealer. All my other Audi's were (2) A4's and (1) A5. Trucks for sale by owner in Midland, TX CLS 53..when you hit bumps, the car shudders. My 18 year old son needed to purchase a new vehicle for himself. I had the best experience at Lithia. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. *Title and other fees and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate (87 mi) - Thank you Amanda. (264 mi) - They were friendly yet professional as they helped us with the process of locating our vehicle and with completing the paperwork necessary for purchase. THIS CAR IS NEARLY ALL ORIGINAL AND A DRIVER. - - I am so happy with the result. All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Odessa, All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Midland. LOADED WITH VALUE! Used Cars for Sale in Midland, TX (with Photos) - CARFAX Used Cars for Sale in Midland, TX | Cars.com A very nice economy vehicle, though. $16,332. Used Cars for Sale in Midland, TX | Cars.com - Wonderful additional storage, with the rear under seat storage and ability to store items behind the seat. Vehicle sits high and has the best lighting on any vehicle I have driven and I need that. Our old While driving around town and 2 lanes was great, it didn't track as well on the highway as one would expect, even after an alignment (it was off at delivery). (107 mi) (146 mi) Very friendly and laid back. So angry. Either way I love it. (252 mi) The positives include the exterior and interior design/layout, the quality, ride, handling and power. He even picked me up from dropping off my rental car since I had driven 5 hours from Las Cruces, now THAT is stellar customer service. Dwayne Hiser assured us that he would take care of our son. Cars for Sale by Owner in Midland, TX: $49,850 Save $17,318 on 1 deal: 2 listings: Cars for Sale by Owner in Amarillo, TX . (113 mi) I am loving it. (280 mi) Neither Cars.com nor Listed 7 days ago, Alto, NM Listed 4 days ago, Amarillo, TX This Honda Fit also includes Tachometer, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Mirrors, VIN: JHMGD37628S001857 Stock: 001857 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-13-2023, Located in Wichita Falls, TX / 246 miles away from Midland, TX. He was absolutely amazing and made my sons first vehicle purchase experience wonderful. Listed 8 days ago, 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Z16 Grand S - 50,000 mi, San Antonio, TX Listed 14 days ago, Millsap, TX Midland, TX > Used Cars Under $1,000 in Midland, TX Used Cars Under $1,000 in Midland, TX See more studies. The only concern is the lack of a transmission cooler. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Standard controls are more accessible than a Tesla. Don't do business here. It's beautiful, quiet (for a Jeep), drives smooth at high speeds, and will climb a tree (almost). Meaty sounding engine, clean lines, good power, great warranty. i like the power and comfort of this truck. - Get personalized auto financing rates with no impact to your credit score on CarGurus. The interior and trunk is larger than I expectedwhen compared to a Miata. This model has a clean CARFAX vehicle history report. - I drove a RAV4 before trading in for a Sienna, but with 3 kids who are only getting bigger, it was time for more space. I drive about 50 miles of rock road a day and this truck is by far the cleanest on the inside of any cars. I am very pleased with this truck. Thank you, Walker. (113 mi) Noisy. Listed 60 days ago, Odessa, TX If you wish to buy your used . (238 mi) away Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Limited LT 4dr Sedan $ 13,999 $ 208 /mo* Monthly payment estimates are for informational purpose and do not represent a financing offer from the He is newer and doesnt show up in the employee list on this site, but dont let that fool you - he knows what hes doing and does it well. Simple controls, without an overly complicated radio / info system. Thank you! Which States Drive the Most Pickup Trucks? Gas mileage sums it up. This is now the second optima I have owned and I have to say that I am truly impressed with how KIA has improved over the years. I would argue that the value of the newer optima models exceeds that of the almighty Honda Accord or Toyota Camry. I was in and out with my awesome new car! Fred is, without a doubt, hands down, the very best salesman we have ever dealt with. They ensured the vehicle was ready to go and even helped set up recalls and service at another dealership they did not have the parts for. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Post an Ad. The headlights were awesome and the gas mileage was better than expected, 21 around town and 28+ on the highway. Terrible experience. View 5 pictures of the 1 units for 1106 E Nobles Ave Midland, TX, 79701 - Apartments for Rent | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps. Our situation is unique, and after 7 months we sold the car to a tall, able bodied couple. At Carvana, we go miles beyond the extra mile. Would buy again!!!! See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Im a personal owner Green 2023 Subaru Outback Wilderness AWD CVT Lineartronic 2.4L DOHC our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Well, it also came with duel tuned exhaust. Listed 49 days ago, 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche 2WD Crew - 198,693 mi, Odessa, TX Listed 268 days ago, The Longest-Lasting Cars, Trucks and SUVs To Reach 250,000 Miles and Beyond, Tesla Has the Most Projected Lifetime Recalls, Mercedes and Toyota the Least. Used 2013 Audi S6 for Sale in Midland, TX He will be our go to person, for any vehicle we purchase, moving forward. $12,742. Used 2024 Acura Integra for Sale in Midland, TX Would you like to view the latest search results ? I was pleasantly surprised that a warranty was available. Listed 26 days ago, Boerne, TX I just wish the roof would open, even half way. Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Used Cars Under $10,000 for Sale in Midland, TX, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Lakeland, FL, Used Lexus For Sale near Murfreesboro, TN, Used Lexus For Sale near Fayetteville, AR, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near West Palm Beach, FL, Used Hyundai For Sale near Chattanooga, TN, Used Volkswagen For Sale near Fort Lauderdale, FL, Used Lexus For Sale near Fort Lauderdale, FL, Used Mitsubishi For Sale near Birmingham, AL, Used Cargo Van For Sale near Philadelphia, PA, Used Truck For Sale near Bowling Green, KY, Best Jeep Grand Cherokee 4Xe Lease Deals in Brownsville, TX, New Audi E-Tron Gt for Sale in Harvey, IL, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. (238 mi) seller of this vehicle. 18 Great Deals out of 91 listings starting at $11,988, 10 Great Deals out of 28 listings starting at $12,485, 37 Great Deals out of 151 listings starting at $13,900, 37 Great Deals out of 153 listings starting at $13,900. This is first Tundra (2019 Limited) Ive owned. But I cant complain about the car, it has been great. Shop used trucks in Midland, TX for sale at Cars.com. (179 mi) But nothing about features messing up. I cannot give this enough stars! We never needed it. That's why we provide you with a convenient, fast, and hassle-free car buying experience that puts you VIN: 1N4AZ0CP1FC304115 Stock: 2001954667 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-31-2022. Used Cars for Sale in Midland, TX (with Photos) - TrueCar Used Cars For Sale > Midland, TX Used Cars New Cars Location Midland, TX Distance Include Non-Local Listings Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Price Drop 0 See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days Mileage to CPO Certified Pre-Owned 0 Exterior Color Trucks for Sale Under $9,000 in Midland, TX. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. My 18 year old son needed to purchase a new vehicle for himself. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1,625 vehicles in Midland, TX. It just arrived on our lot this past week! Calls may be prerecorded. Cars.com Privacy Statement. Listed 2 days ago, 2009 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 550 - 104,000 mi, San Antonio, TX I cannot give this enough stars! He assured us that he would make sure it was in great condition to drive for years to come. Browse the best May 2023 deals on 2024 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 vehicles for sale in Midland, TX. *Title and other fees and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate The interior gets some criticism from some consumers but what I love about it is that it sacrifices flashy exotic dashboard designs for genuine comfort and space. Even though we had the multi-contour seats, we found the lower cushion seat side bolsters too firm for any drive more than an hour. 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2.5L I4 SMPI DOHC FWD 4D Sedan CVT Silver Lightning MetallicThis Nissan Features:4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, Four wheel VIN: 1N4AL21E89N452429 Stock: PS162958C Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-03-2023. FWD and snow tires work fine here in Wisconsin. Filters . Used trucks for sale in Midland, TX APPLE AMD ANDROID AUTO NEED to be integrated, The salesperson named Amanda Diego; she is super friendly. He went above and beyond to help me locate a vehicle that was perfect for me. Also, Carlos Gonzalez helped our son to complete the process the next day. There are 2 cars in Midland, TX for sale at low prices starting at $500 only. Rip off for sure. Shop Toyota vehicles in Midland, TX for sale at Cars.com. 26/32 City/Highway MPG, Mahogany 2023 Subaru Outback Limited AWD CVT Lineartronic 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V (219 mi) Located in Chandler, OK / 396 miles away from Midland, TX. Find a . It's TOTALLY CLASSIC !!! Cody was very descriptive with the findings and supplied suggestions for repair. (273 mi) Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! The ride comfort is also good, maybe enhanced by the taller 16" tires on the S version. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Listed 54 days ago, San Antonio, TX It is so quiet and smooth, and again, doesn't even feel like a minivan. Chez CARFAX, nous rassemblons les vnements de la vie de millions de voitures d'occasion provenant de 20 pays europens, ainsi que des tats-Unis et du Canada. Cars for Sale in Midland, TX (1 - 15 of 12,238) $13,000 Used 2014 Chevrolet Equinox for sale. One negative is that the car is short but feels as wide as a family sedan. VIN: WBADT434X3G035023 Stock: 3G035023 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-22-2023. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Found the 2015 Mustang GT 50 year Limited Edition with less than 13,000 miles. Listed 240 days ago, San Antonio, TX Listed 62 days ago, Alamogordo, NM Used Honda Accord for Sale in Used Jeep Grand Wagoneer for Sale in Midland, TX Only one problem so far, with the passenger door latch assembly. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Listed 20 days ago, 2009 Toyota Camry SE 5-Spd AT - 331,361 mi, San Antonio, TX We have only changed lights and all the normal maintenance. I highly recommend doing business with Toyota of Midland because it felt like they truly wanted to help me find the right vehicle for me, instead of them just wanting to make a sale. No Accident or Damage Reported CARFAX 1-Owner Personal Use Service History Dealer: Sewell Ford Lincoln My only problem is the shifter is, as described in all reviews, rubbery. Listed 334 days ago, 1994 Mercury Grand Marquis GS - 173,935 mi, San Antonio, TX Listed 4 days ago, 2016 Ram Ram Pickup 3500 LONGHORN - 69,000 mi, Clovis, NM $450/mo. (272 mi) - This is a limited tundra. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. VIN: JHLRE38357C043009 Stock: M12567A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-11-2023, Located in Sherman Oaks, CA / 958 miles away from Midland, TX. Best vehicle purchase I've ever made! I will continue to go to Honda in Midland because of the great service! A few weeks later, he basically found the right truck for me and now I'm a proud owner of a 2022 Tacoma! It will malfunction with some features. Full Restoration. But, with the 5.7 that's the nature of the beast. Used 2013 Chevrolet Express for Sale in Midland, TX (270 mi) Login. Find the perfect used Pickup Truck in Midland, TX by searching CARFAX listings. Listed 4 days ago, 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Hig - 15,000 mi, Spicewood, TX Located in Odessa, TX / 17 miles away from Midland, TX. Between 40-45 mpg. Otherwise, I love it. - The process was fairly short and super easy. Listed 4 days ago, Carlsbad, NM By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. 3rd Row Seat,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Heated Seats,Satellite Radio,3rd Row Seat,4-Wheel Disc Brakes,6-Speed A/T,A/C,ABS,Adjustable Steering Wheel,All Wh VIN: KM8SMDHF4DU010182 Stock: DU010182P Certified Pre-Owned: No. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Used 2024 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for Sale in Midland, TX We have 399 Pickup Trucks for sale that are reported accident free, 345 1-Owner cars, and 316 personal use cars. Listed 2 days ago, 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebod - 327 mi, Abilene, TX Purchased the Civic LX Sedan for mileage and as a commuter car. Broader Searches. They ensured the vehicle was ready to go and even helped set up recalls and service at another dealership they did not have the parts for. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? He lent our son a car to drive while he was waiting for his car to be finished. Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Midland, TX - Vehicle Pricing Info SUV Four Wheel Drive No Accidents Gas 8 cylinders Great Price 6 cylinders Automatic All Wheel Drive Black Good Price Up. Recent Arrival! They set the bar very high for buying a vehicle. This is the way to go, especially if you want a reliable, resale, dependable, value for the money, vehicle for the family. Happy with my purchase. Our team is looking forward to providing you with the best customer exp 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Black, 10K miles, 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD Crew Cab 147 Denali Ultimate. 2701 Adonia St , Midland, TX 79706-4585 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $279,000. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. (222 mi) Used Cars Under $10,000 for Sale in Midland, TX - Vehicle Pricing Info SUV Four Wheel Drive No Accidents 8 cylinders Great Price All Wheel Drive Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported 6. Les questions les plus frquemment poses et nos rponses, ainsi que le contact avec notre quipe du service clientle. Listed 2 days ago, 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Wo - 145,000 mi, Lubbock, TX And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available . They did not cheap out like other car brands. Runs so smooth, I feel like a millionaire driving it. Our oldest toyota has almost 400k on it now and except for a steering cylinder it's still going strong. Low Mileage,Brake Assist,Satellite Radio,Sunroof / Moonroof,4 Cylinder Engine,4-Speed A/T,A/C,ABS,Adjustable Steering Wheel,AM/FM Stereo,Auxiliary Aud AutoCheck Vehicle History Summary Unavailable. Used Cars Under $1,000 in Midland, TX 20" wheels and a black bed cover add to the style. The 5.7L is a beast and will tow practically anything. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 436 vehicles in Midland, TX. Been a GM owner forever. My equinox when its really cold in Ga. FUEL EFFICIENT 31 MPG Hwy/20 MPG City! He took it upon himself to go through vehicles that they had just purchased from folks and werent even in inventory yet. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. He will be our go to person for any vehicle we purchase moving forward. I get a lot of compliments about how nice the cars are. It might have been a little longer than that but I was out the door and happy. Daisy was our sales person she went above and beyond to make sure we got what we wanted was very sweet and helpful. financing of the vehicle. If your starting a family, this is the way to go. 26/32 City/Highway MPG, Red 2023 Subaru Outback Premium AWD CVT Lineartronic 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V Super smooth quick and easy process! I am very satisfied with performance of the service department. They were friendly yet professional as they helped us with the process of locating our vehicle and with completing the paperwork necessary for purchase. The process was fairly short and super easy. I recently went by looking to buy a Tacoma, the salesman (Jorge Pegueros) was extremely friendly and kind. All in all we were very satisfied with their performance and we would recommend them to family and friends. VIN: 2T1BU4EEXAC464798 Stock: AC464798T Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Urbandale, IA / 809 miles away from Midland, TX. This dealership offers Couldn't be happier with this vehicle! Ladies Do not do business here. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Browse the best April 2023 deals on 2024 Mercedes-Benz EQB vehicles for sale in Midland, TX. You have to tach out every gear when accelerating to highway speed, or it will dog down. Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Midland, TX - Edmunds For Sale. One Ton Trucks for Sale in Midland, TX. Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in San Angelo TX. I purchased my 2020 GMC Denali Pickup from Glen Sisneros, he was very informative and helpful through the entire experience. No complaints thus far. financing of the vehicle. Low Mileage,High Demand,Rare Find,Heated Seats,Leather Seats,Premium Sound,Sunroof / Moonroof,4-Wheel Disc Brakes,5-Speed A/T,8 Cylinder Engine,A/C,AB VIN: WDBJF72F1VA491031 Stock: VA491031A Certified Pre-Owned: No. I researched many other minivans before deciding on this one, but the gas mileage put it above anyone else. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our . upon request. This 4 door, 5 pa VIN: 1G8ZV57757F269377 Stock: S3571A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-25-2023, Located in Houston, TX / 414 miles away from Midland, TX. This is my first Toyota and I absolutely love it! Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Listed 48 days ago, Lubbock, TX Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Heated Seats,4 Cylinder Engine,4-Wheel Disc Brakes,A/C,ABS,Adjustable Steering Wheel,All Wheel Drive,Aluminum Wheels,AM/FM Ster VIN: JF1GPAL68D2880705 Stock: D2880705T Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Salem, OR / 1,436 miles away from Midland, TX. Rear-Wheel Drive (414) Transmission Automatic (4,503) Manual (32) Make Acura (1) Alfa Romeo (4) Audi (4) BMW (70) Buick (237) Cadillac (104) Chevrolet (989) Chrysler (59) Dodge (172) Ford (1,086) Genesis (2) GMC (555) Honda (48) Hyundai (72) INFINITI (4) Jaguar (3) Jeep (242) Kia (58) Land Rover (4) Lexus (12) Lincoln (121) Mazda (12) The vehicle is equipped with the latest generation of XM/Sirius Radio. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Listed 7 days ago, San Antonio, TX My salesman Randall Woodruff was superb. The average mileage on a used Audi S6 2013 for sale in Midland, Texas is 68,250. and any applicable fees. our. All-round is a very comfortable and reliable car which is good for commute, transportation and having fun with ur family with space for cargo and people. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. Is a stunning example of 50's Motown perfection.The car is running its original 255 HP 330 cu. The seat back was fine. - Cheap Trucks in Midland, TX: 514 Vehicles from $700 - iSeeCars.com A video walkaround of this car may be available I had been searching for a good deal on a full size truck for months, and being located in Las Cruces, all I found were dealers trying to scam or gouge me with nonsense add-ons and addendums. Dealer: Volkswagen Of Midland Odessa Location: Midland, TX Mileage: 46,775 miles MPG: 27 city / 33 hwy Color: Red Body Style: SUV Engine: 3 Cyl 1.5 L Transmission: Automatic 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor 4 Photos great value Price: $84,000 $1,392/mo est. He is newer and doesnt show up in the employee list on this site, but dont let that fool you - he knows what hes doing and does it well. I would highly recommend this truck. The only issue I ever had was with my last optima, which was a knock sensor issue. CreditIQ are automobile dealers or lenders, and will not render a credit decision. Used Ford F-150 Raptor for Sale in in OHV Hemi V-8 engine. He walked me through everything that I needed to know about the truck and even though I didn't buy the first time I visited, he kept me posted about trucks they were receiving that would interest me. I was informed of it being a Honda Certified Vehicle this having almost new car warranties. Our 2022 X5 was a beautiful car to us. Interiores are so beautifully design and comfortable Plenty of pick up. Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Keyless Start,Sunroof / Moonroof,4 Cylinder Engine,4-Wheel Disc Brakes,A/C,ABS,Adjustable Steering Wheel,Aluminu VIN: 19XFB2F8XEE219897 Stock: EE219897TX Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1GKEC13Z33R154994 Stock: 56670B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-15-2023. It does a great job in the winter and the only downside is the clearance. Went to Glen Toyota got my 2022 Camry a year early also. Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Midland, TX. Clear All. Thank you! He is very knowledgeable. I looked at recalls and its quite a few. Better gas milage, more power. Rides smooth as glass, has great pickup(V6) and great mpg! Not all customers will qualify. Sewell Ford Lincoln has been serving Texans for over a century and we are excited for the next 100 years! 5507 E County Road 95, Midland, TX 79706 I will highly recommend this dealership. They went above and beyond what we expected. I love the style, as well. I didn't need to plan how our family was going to get somewhere and never had any issues with our Suburban. I called the vw dealership and they told me absolutely do not buy this car! He went above and beyond to help me locate a vehicle that was perfect for me. By a stroke of luck they had just gotten in the perfect vehicle. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically One major problem the transmission went at 68000 miles last month 6/14. 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk - 105,920 mi, Odessa, TX The deal was drive it home, if you like it we'll bring the documents to finalize the sale; if not we will pick it up and bring it back. VIN: 3C4PDCBG9DT506501 Stock: P6684A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-07-2023, Located in Commerce, TX / 369 miles away from Midland, TX. This truck won't be any different. Listed 1 day ago, 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG C 43 - 27,000 mi, Leander, TX - Listed 251 days ago, San Antonio, TX Other taxes may apply. Get the best bang for your buck via a private car purchase, without the security risk of Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. I have had Ram and GM, and this is my favorite. The pleather seats were in rough shape and had a lot of cracks and splits. best car buying experience Ive ever had. (280 mi) Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically - trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Please work on the range! Recent Arrival! VIN: JTHBF30G120044001 Stock: MC2520A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-04-2023, Located in Comanche, TX / 203 miles away from Midland, TX, VIN: 3C4PDCBG5CT364145 Stock: D4839 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-13-2023, Located in League City, TX / 449 miles away from Midland, TX. I really enjoy this third tundra. Cars for Sale by Owner in Lubbock, TX Utilisation d'un taxi ou d'une voiture de location. 26/32 City/Highway MPG. Shop cars for sale privately by owner on CarGurus. best car buying experience Ive ever had. The average list price of a used 2014 Chevrolet Express in Midland, Texas is $22,692. - - VERY RARE IN THIS CONDITION AND VERY NICE EXAMPLE OF A UNRESTORED ORIGINAL 1937 FORD BUSINESS COUPE. - All rights reserved. only. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Ces informations t'aident contrler les donnes de vente, viter des frais ultrieurs coteux et ngocier un prix d'achat quitable. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. He was very attentive to all of my questions and very professional. $51,444 Fair Deal Free. 2.1 mi - Midland, TX Gray exterior, Black interior No accidents reported, 1 Owner, Personal use VIN 1C6RRFFG6LN335394 See more photos 2021 Ram 1500 Lone Star Crew Cab 5'7" Box 4WD Great Price $40,000 95,945 miles 0.9 mi - Midland, TX White exterior, Black interior No accidents reported, 1 Owner, Personal use VIN 1C6SRFFT5MN650476 See more photos I have owned several pickups in my life but as of now the Tundra is my favorite. - I have loved all of them, but this one is just great. - It takes a determined shift to get "reverse" to go without grinding. Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. States. Randy and andrea have always gone out of there way to meet our need and to make sure we drive away with what we want. I appreciated that he wasnt a high pressure type of salesman. I cant say enough good things. We did get it repaired with everything done for 6900$. EPA 29 MPG Hwy/19 MPG City! - Bluetooth technology is built into this model, keeping your ha VIN: WMWZC3C52CWL81534 Stock: K16908A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-27-2023, Located in Pecos, TX / 94 miles away from Midland, TX, VIN: 2G1WG5E34C1166335 Stock: 166335T Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-18-2023, VIN: 3GKEC16T01G268584 Stock: 268584T Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-18-2023, Located in Midland, TX / 3 miles away from Midland, TX. (280 mi) Other than scheduled maintenance and one recall, it hasn't seen the shop. (280 mi) EVERYTHING WORKS AS IS S 1963 AUSTIN MINI COOPER. Mileage 68,962 miles below avg. Walker was very helpful and courteous. Very happy with this purchase. I have performed all maintenance and procedures to keep it in top shape. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Handles nice, has nice acceleration, rides smooth, it's great on fuel, and has very few problems.

Tim Saunders Married To Dana Valery, Matthew And Courtney Marcus Obituary, How To Get A Venomous Snake Permit In California, Jgod Warzone Weapon Stats Spreadsheet, Articles C

cars for sale in midland, tx by owner