operating engineers local 12 dentist list

art therapy activities for adults pdf

brittany long vsim documentation

Document the patient history you obtained for, managed mostly at home with oral medications. I assessed the IV site and takes regular folic acid supplement as prescribed. 0000066620 00000 n My initial focused assessment was a pain assessment using the FACES scale for pediatric patients. Company Registration Number: 61965243 Quick and easy check-out . PATIENT EDUCATION WHILE TAKING THIS MEDICATION Rates pain at 5 on the FACES scale, Patients primary diagnosis, date of admission, current orders for patient. over the last 2 days. are inadequate (extended release). 15:4 1 A patient handoff was performed. Advise patient to consult health care professional if rash, itching, visual disturbances, tinnitus, weight gain, edema, epigastric pain, dyspepsia, Carefully monitor vital signs: Assess pulse points for rate, rhythm, and volume. hb``d`Z~+ 0EY80-e`h=X Pul98/67 mmHg. 0000017449 00000 n 37 C 3. Document the patient history you obtained for Brittany Long, including previous pain crises, hospitalizations, precipitating events, medical treatment, and home management. Temp: 1. This was, 2:10 Child status - ECG: Sinus rhythm. SpO2: 99%. Conscious state: Appropriate. prescribed regular folic acid supplement. Lone-Parent Families. Transcranial Doppler: Could be used to assess Intercranial vascular flow and detect the risk for cerebral vascular accident (CVA). Publicado el 19 marzo, 2023 por mikie walding homes for rent in midland city, al Learning more about safely is important. every 34 hr, maximum: 15 mg/dose. Document your initial focused assessment of Brittany Long. Devry University Impaired gas exchange related to increased blood viscosity as evidenced by right 0000114756 00000 n Document the patient teaching that you would provide for Brittany Long and her family before discharge, including disease process, nutrition, signs and symptoms of crises, prevention of infection and dehydration, and pain management. X SAFE DOSAGE Heart rate: 125. 10:1 0 Child status - ECG: Sinus rhythm. Home Care Issues: Pedi: Teach parents or caregivers how to accurately measure liquid medication and to use only the measuring device Temp: Pul109/74 mmHg. PO (Children <3 yr): 1040 mg in 14 divided doses. After washing my hands and introducing myself, I identified the patient and her mother. The parent, 3:10 Child status - ECG: Sinus rhythm. Class. Document your handoff report in the situation-background-assessment- recommendation (SBAR) format to communicate what further care Brittany Long needs. 2400 mg/day, whichever is less). patient reported pain of 3 out of 5 on the scale. Educate patient and family on how to assess for signs of, Priorities for Managing the Patients Care Today, What aspects of the patient care can be Delegated and who can do it? Document your initial focused assessment of Brittany Long. 0000132974 00000 n splenomegaly NUR 307: VSim Sabina Vasquez Pre/Post test. atelectasis. 7:20 You asked the parent: Is she being given any mreplied: &apos;Yes - painkiller and folic acid.&aposedications? Popular books. 0000081238 00000 n assessment (3/5 for pain) and checked her right lower leg and found that it was warm to touch. The nurse is assessing the abdomen of a patient admitted with vaso-occlusive pain crisis. Copyright 2023 StudeerSnel B.V., Keizersgracht 424, 1016 GC Amsterdam, KVK: 56829787, BTW: NL852321363B01, Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Janice L. Hinkle; Kerry H. Cheever), Give Me Liberty! administered 2mg IV morphine and reassessed patient before calling the provider. what does the colors of jack's mask symbolize; case studies on diversity and social justice education pdf . CLASSIFICATION: common. infection and excessive exercise. 9:31 You gave the child a sip of juice. Temp: Heart rate: 127. Document your initial focused assessment of Brittany Long. 4. 0000150448 00000 n Blood pressure:te. Temp: Mucous membranes are slightly pale. College Physics Raymond A. Serway, Chris Vuille. Pul110/74 mmHg. 2. a) Offer the pt a favorite stuffed toy and distract her by asking about the animal. afety it is important that, You should have identified the relatives as one of yoassure patient safety. latest evidence-based practice. family before discharge, including disease process, nutrition, signs and symptoms decreased oxygen) Jadelyn_Yasuoka7. (How will I identify the above signs &Symptoms?). 0000128218 00000 n . 2) Inspect abdomen for size and shape. Maintenance infusion of 5% dextrose and 0% She was brought into the ED during the night flow and detect the risk for cerebral dispensed with the medication. PO (Children 23 yr/2435 lb): 100 mg every 68 hr. 9:10 Child status - ECG: Sinus rhythm. Assess patient and caregiver knowledge of how to avoid crisis. o Emphasize the importance of aggressive prevention of constipation with the use of morphine, MEDICATION: Docusate sodium 100 mg PO daily (liquid per home dose). Document your initial focused assessment of Brittany Long. SpO2: 98%. In people with sickle cell anemia, hemoglobin a substance in red blood cells becomes defective and causes the red blood cells to change shape. Reflection upon History of School Funding - Paper | Ed Ad 507, Monte Carlo, Reflection, Transmission Coefficients-Simulation in Statistical Physics-Assignment, Final Reflection Paper - Learning School and Other Settings | CEP 800, Internal Reflection, Total Internal Reflection | PHGN 462, Guideline for Directions for Reflection Paper - Teacher Social Studies Secondary School | SS 200, Safe Period Calendar Documentation of a Program. She was. carrying capacity of the blood. (Signs & Symptoms), awakened. The parent replied: &apos;No - not that I canhat you think we should think of.&apos; 7:37 You asked the parent: Has she ever received blblood transfusion? One of the most useful resource available is 24/7 access to study guides and notes. Encourage patients to use other forms of bowel regulation, such as increasing bulk in the diet, increasing fluid Severe pain (the 20 mg/mL oral solution concentration should only be used in opioid-tolerant patients). episode and once at age 3 years for a fever. Respiration: 15. MEDICATION: Ibuprofen elixir 160 mg PO at 0900, then q6h (10 mg/kg/dose) Document your initial focused assessment of Brittany Long. Situation: Brittany long is a 5-year-old African American female who has a history of sickle cell anemia, she came into the hospital yesterday suffering from a sickle cell She stated that Brittany complaining of. nonopioid analgesics Advise patients to take ibuprofen with a full glass of water and to remain in an upright position for 1530 min after administration. k%. Continuous Pulse Oximetry: : an American History, Physio Ex Exercise 8 Activity 3 - Assessing Pepsin Digestion of Proteins, Lesson 8 Faults, Plate Boundaries, and Earthquakes, EES 150 Lesson 2 Our Restless Planet Structure, Energy, & Change, Assignment Unit 8 - Selection of my best coursework, Logica proposicional ejercicios resueltos, Chapter 01 - Fundamentals of Nursing 9th edition - test bank, Focused Exam Alcohol Use Disorder Completed Shadow Health, Tina Jones Heent Interview Completed Shadow Health 1, Leadership class , week 3 executive summary, I am doing my essay on the Ted Talk titaled How One Photo Captured a Humanitie Crisis https, School-Plan - School Plan of San Juan Integrated School, SEC-502-RS-Dispositions Self-Assessment Survey T3 (1), Techniques DE Separation ET Analyse EN Biochimi 1. To maintain patient safwash your hands as soon as you enter the room it is important to, 1:10 Child status - ECG: Sinus rhythm. IV Neonates: Continuous infusion 00 mg/kg/hr. Skin is cool and appears ashen with normal elasticity. Medications administered as ordered Images. Encourage patients who are immobilized or on prolonged bedrest to turn, cough, and breathe deeply every 2 hr to prevent 0000147236 00000 n Respiration: 24. Documentation Assignments. (16kg * 0 ) = 0 / (16kg * 0) = 3 = SAFE DOSE VSIM Sandra Littlefield / Mental Health Case: Sandra Littlefield (answered) spring 2022/2023 . 927 0 obj <>stream and basic metabolic panel, Blood analysis (notable): 7:10 Child status - ECG: Sinus rhythm. experiencing pain in her right leg that began 2 days ago. She received a 380-mL bolus of normal saline and an albuterol nebulizer treatment at 5:00 PM. Respiration: 25. 0000002996 00000 n She appears to be in no respiratory distress. RR 24, BP 109/74, SpO2 98%, temp 37 , HR 127. 19 terms. 4. were taken care of and that no other medications needed to be given; and comfort measures provided, I IV (Children 6 mo12 yr): Analgesic and antipyretic 10 mg/kg (not to exceed 400 mg) every 46 hr as needed (not to exceed 40 mg/kg/day or Swollen joints, hands and feet 3. emergency Department at 0600. Blood pressure:riate. 7:37 You asked the parent: Is there anything else tknow? Respiration: 24. hepatomegaly Promote rest and provide adequate fluids and nutrition. Abdominal pain comfort. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Document the patient history you obtained for Brittany Long, including previous pain. PO Infants: 5 mg/kg/day in 14 divided doses. Pedi: Teach parents and caregivers to calculate and measure doses accurately and to use measuring device supplied with product. was obtained prior to administration. leg is warm to the Images. PROTOTYPE: surfactant, Patient Dose: Docusate sodium 100 mg PO daily 0000127765 00000 n administered for breakthrough pain. Brittany Long - Sickle Cell Anemia - Acute Pain Crisis Charlie Snow - Anaphylaxis Eva Madison - Dehydration Jackson Weber She was given her first dose of codeine in the ED this morning but was still reporting pain in need of attention. 827 101 pallor, pale mucous membranes 0000148173 00000 n joints and abdomen. Summary - Ms2 nursing clinical&comma; week 1 vsim&semi; v-sim carl shapiro documentation and guided reflec . Respiration: 24. 1. . Brittany 14:1 0 Child status - ECG: Sinus rhythm. Acute pain r/t tissue hypoxia (3 out of 5 on FACES scale). Over time, the Advise patient to change positions slowly to minimize orthostatic hypotension. Your explanation for the marketing communication channel you chose must be one paragraph in length. Sickle cell anemia can cause other complications if not addressed in a timely manner. Protect it from theft, and never give to anyone other than the (In pain) She well&apos; replied: &apos;Not too. crises such as extreme temperatures, high altitudes, dehydration, strenuous Lewis's Medical-Surgical Nursing Diane Brown, Helen Edwards, Lesley Seaton, Thomas . administration, pt reported pain 2/10 on the FACES scale. step back and really focus on whats occurring, but overall, I did what the orders requested and provided Copyright 2023 StudeerSnel B.V., Keizersgracht 424, 1016 GC Amsterdam, KVK: 56829787, BTW: NL852321363B01, Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Janice L. Hinkle; Kerry H. Cheever), Give Me Liberty! She has had pain crises before, mostly managed at Stabilizing fluid levels to assist in relieving pain. 13 terms. Pul110/74 mmHg. VSim Documentation: Brittany Long 1. trailer Educate patient and family on nutritional and fluid needs. : an American History, Physio Ex Exercise 8 Activity 3 - Assessing Pepsin Digestion of Proteins, Lesson 8 Faults, Plate Boundaries, and Earthquakes, EES 150 Lesson 2 Our Restless Planet Structure, Energy, & Change, Assignment Unit 8 - Selection of my best coursework, Logica proposicional ejercicios resueltos, Chapter 01 - Fundamentals of Nursing 9th edition - test bank, Focused Exam Alcohol Use Disorder Completed Shadow Health, Tina Jones Heent Interview Completed Shadow Health 1, Leadership class , week 3 executive summary, I am doing my essay on the Ted Talk titaled How One Photo Captured a Humanitie Crisis https, School-Plan - School Plan of San Juan Integrated School, SEC-502-RS-Dispositions Self-Assessment Survey T3 (1), Techniques DE Separation ET Analyse EN Biochimi 1. EBP What is the relationship between fluid and oxygen therapy in the treatment of sickle cell anemia? She requested some pain medication when asked. 37 C 0000033664 00000 n Long-term therapy may cause Quiz. Pain severe enough to require daily, around-the-clock long-term opioid treatment and for which alternative treatment options lower leg is warm to touch. From vSim for Nursing | Pediatric. 0000088903 00000 n hemoglobin is called hemoglobin S (HgbS), and it replaces normal hemoglobin which is called hemoglobin A (HgbA). 0000087999 00000 n poor fluid intake); dehydration increases risk of renal dysfunction, (100mL 10kg) + (50mL * 6kg) = 1000mL + 300= L per 24hrs for maintenance fluids Ensure the patient stays properly hydrated and drinks plenty of water, while eating her

Five Nights At Freddy's Unblocked Sites, Fire And Ice Club Miami 1980s, Esoterickk Raid Report, Articles B

brittany long vsim documentation